Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can we smack USD?

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Thanks, Yoteforever. Do you happen to know if any McDonalds sell imported beer, expensive steaks and fancy desserts?
    He can only afford to take you there because having a USD degree apparently isnt worth much. plus he probably gets an employee discount.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Does the USD Head Coach use the same hand signals to call plays that he used at Wyoming? There will be a lot of children at the game.

He was just trying to help the marching band. A trumpet was playing an F-natural instead of an F-sharp. Glenn was shouting "second valve ... SECOND VALVE!!!"

[/bandhumor]

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        if you want to read the Argus or other papers with the trial period, any Argus employees quit reading now, use Google Chrome and delete the history when you are done. this will reset the number of articles you can read back to the original number of articles allowed

Not singling you out Sturgis but all the folks on this board know that Terry V doesn't work for free, right? The online costs a month roughly what you'd pay for a good six pack or a bag of Nick's burgers. Would you to pay nothing for either?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
          Not singling you out Sturgis but all the folks on this board know that Terry V doesn't work for free, right? The online costs a month roughly what you'd pay for a good six pack or a bag of Nick's burgers. Would you to pay nothing for either?
          Totally different in my mind. Argus sells advertising also for income, different businesses to compare apples to oranges.

Also lets keep this section smack, no need to bring business talk into something as fun as smacking yotes.......which by the way smacking yotes sounds like some British new wave band.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Sounds like a dude with the POWER OF THE PEN

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              Totally different in my mind. Argus sells advertising also for income, different businesses to compare apples to oranges. Also lets keep this section smack, no need to bring business talk into something as fun as smacking yotes.......which by the way smacking yotes sounds like some British new wave band.
              We're coming Goon. Those 1-9 Coyotes are coming to knock you out of the playoffs. No smack, just fact

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                We're coming Goon. Those 1-9 Coyotes are coming to knock you out of the playoffs. No smack, just fact
                Really. Is that the best you can do?

Comment

He's even had all week to think about it too
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Were you in the band?

Comment

Were you in the band?
                      Being in the band means what exactly? Harrison Barnes played in the band. Your point????

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                        Being in the band means what exactly? Harrison Barnes played in the band. Your point????
                        Sensitive are we?

Comment

Sensitive are we?
                          Just pointing out how ridiculous your attempt of saying goon didn't play a sport was.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Just pointing out how ridiculous your attempt of saying goon didn't play a sport was.
                            How do you know what I meant? Looks like I got to you (that's what smack does)

Comment

How do you know what I meant? Looks like I got to you (that's what smack does)
                              Hahahahaha. Got to me. Funniest thing I've heard all day. I had no vested interest, and I knew exactly what you meant because you have said it before.

Comment

Were you in the band?
                                And damn proud of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X