Can we smack USD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Can we smack USD?

I'm so ready for a piss-pounding of the pups!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      Good smack. That's funny. Now, where is this tailgate I am going o see? I will be at he USD alumni tent or a small period of time. (Zzzzzzzz). Then to your spread
      YFE, you are welcome to stop by our spot too if you'd like. We are in the paved lot west of the stadium, northeast corner of that lot. There is an RV there with blue and yellow stripes. Feel free to stop by for a beer or food or bloody.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        I'll let JackedUp decide if it was honorable or not. I have reserved seating by the kids toy area by the way.
        The Yankton Jackrabbit tailgate site is hosting a large number of coyote fans. A former coyote FB player that is highly skilled in the area of smoking meats is doing a huge spread of pulled pork shoulder, ribs and chicken wings. There will be sides and salads of all sorts and I am sure plenty of beer. We are taking a good will offering to cover expenses, any left over money will go toward the Yankton Jackrabbit Club scholarship benefiting area student athletes at SDSU.

Smoking of the meat will commence in Yankton today and then the smoker and meat will be transferred up to Brookings and completed north of the stadium. Hoping they will let us set the smoker up on one of the gravel surface lots at 7 am and then move it in to the Backyard at 10 am.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

This is our Super Bowl
          - Tim Marlette, USD Linebacker, when asked about the game against SDSU.

We’re playing to win games. We’re trying to go 1-0 every week to set us up for opportunities down the road.
          - Austin Sumner, SDSU Quarterback, when asked about the game against USD.

Is there any wonder why one team is playing for the playoffs while the other is playing for its first conference win?
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Not to mention the fact they have a clock in their freaking locker room counting the time down to this game. They wonder why they're 0- fer in the Valley. Not sure why I'm surprised though.Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Nothing like stirring the pot.

http://www.keloland.com/newsdetail.c...day/?id=140043
              One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

At this point of the season it is USD's super bowl. I'm fine with him saying that this week. Before the season is a different story.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                  At this point of the season it is USD's super bowl. I'm fine with him saying that this week. Before the season is a different story.
                  Agree. As much as we might try to downplay the significance of a single game as it pertains to the season this is a HUGE game and THE SUPERBOWL for both teams, basically. A win tomorrow makes or breaks the season for both programs. Now, that doesn't mean SDSU folds up shop and disbands the program with a loss.....or maybe they would.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                    Not to mention the fact they have a clock in their freaking locker room counting the time down to this game. They wonder why they're 0- fer in the Valley. Not sure why I'm surprised though.Go Jacks!!
                    Per Tweet from: Matt Holsen ‏@KELOHolsen
                    The first goal we set in fall camp was to win this game. That's how important that game is to the Coyote people. - Joe Glenn on SDSU matchup

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      The first goal we set in fall camp was to win this game.
                      Yeah, well, that's no surprise, given their record so far.

Comment

Per Tweet from: Matt Holsen ‏@KELOHolsen
                        The ONLY goal we set in fall camp was to win this game. That's how important that game is to the Coyote people. - Joe Glenn on SDSU matchup
                        FIFY

Comment

Per Tweet from: Matt Holsen ‏@KELOHolsen The first goal we set in fall camp was to win this game. That's how important that game is to the Coyote people. - Joe Glenn on SDSU matchup
                          As an alumni of neither school...thank god I picked SDSU to root for when I moved back to SD. Wow is all i can say about that quote. Go Jacks!!
                          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                            As an alumni of neither school...thank god I picked SDSU to root for when I moved back to SD. Wow is all i can say about that quote. Go Jacks!!
                            I don't know what's worse,the fact that they made that goal or that Glenn admits it.

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                              I don't know what's worse,the fact that they made that goal or that Glenn admits it.
                              The fact that Glenn will even admit that this was their goal all year might just be the biggest reason they had the year they have had? Not focusing on the game each week is a poor plan.

Jacks will spoin their last game goal by sticking it to the Yotes on Saturday. Poor it on Jackrabbits. Poor it on!

GBGBGJ

Comment

Per Tweet from: Matt Holsen ‏@KELOHolsen The first goal we set in fall camp was to win this game. That's how important that game is to the Coyote people. - Joe Glenn on SDSU matchup
                                I saw this on the news and my jaw dropped after hearing it. Time to win and move onto the playoffs.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X