• Show
Clear All

Re: Can we smack USD?

Chewbaca #92 Jordan Eaton

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      Chewbaca #92 Jordan Easton
      It looks like Chewbaca and Qui Gon Jinn had a baby.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

#79 Nick Olson Julia Childs

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          You are all horse**** at smack
          Is that your attempt at smack?

Let me try. USD is horse**** at football...

Hur durr, bunch of farmers, nyuck nyuck.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Augustana fired its coach today. Should Joe Glenn be the next to go?
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
              Augustana fired its coach today. Should Joe Glenn be the next to go?
              But he's the golden boy. He can't do any wrong
              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

On a brief serious note: Keep smacking -- humor is best -- ... but, I hope everyone keeps in mind what it's like to be visiting fans and the impression we get as visitors often based on an initial contact with one or two fans of the opposing team. Example: When the Jackrabbits played the Cornhuskers, I thought the UNL fans were great, very welcoming and friendly and if they gave us a load, it was in good humor. I hope we are that way to all of our visitors including the Coyote fans. Tease the heck out of 'em but do it with a smile and offer them a beverage.

Carry on.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                  Walter Reed

Mr. Perfect
                  Oh come on! Some HAS to have seen what I did there. I thought it was pretty clever!
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                    You are all horse**** at smack
                    If you watched Seinfeld you might understand - Jacks fans are in that "spongeworthy" deliberation phase right now wondering if it's worth expending the effort. So far, it look like Yotes are having trouble meeting the spongeworthy threshhold.

Comment

Is Coach Glenn gonna bring the varsity or the junior varsity?

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
                        Call USD football varsity or JV is an insult to real football players everywhere.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                          If you watched Seinfeld you might understand - Jacks fans are in that "spongeworthy" deliberation phase right now wondering if it's worth expending the effort. So far, it look like Yotes are having trouble meeting the spongeworthy threshhold.
                          Can't argue with ya NoVa. It's a bitch trying to carry the load. But regardless of lack of smack from my brethren, the quality meter with Rabbit poo isn't good. jackJD did good, Sturgis got a point with the Dome comment, but c'mon, the rest of the posts......losers. Like you are going to be Saturday. Hahahahaha. No longer 605 we are now 2-9-0

Comment

Originally posted by poppa1 View Post
                            Weak at best

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Call USD football varsity or JV is an insult to real football players everywhere.
                              Worse than weak

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                                Is that your attempt at smack?Let me try. USD is horse**** at football...Hur durr, bunch of farmers, nyuck nyuck.
                                Boring. He made the farmer connection, not me. FWIW, I love farmers

Comment

Working...
                                X