Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we smack USD?

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    I was thinking about regifting a fruit cake to the Coyote athletic program. Would that be appropriate? Maybe we could organize a bake sale or a garage sale to benefit the lesser university.
    We aren't interested in Mr. Oien. Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      We aren't interested in Mr. Oien. Thanks anyway
      It's too bad you weren't interested in him a while back. The transition would have been a lot easier for both schools.
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
        It's too bad you weren't interested in him a while back. The transition would have been a lot easier for both schools.
        I could go somewhere very easy with your opening but out of respect for JD I won't. Damn that was an easy mark

Comment

I could go somewhere very easy with your opening but out of respect for JD I won't. Damn that was an easy mark
          Is USD fans even allowed to talk smack in the first place with their pathetic, embarrassing play on the field?
          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Okay, I'm laughing. Pretty good stuff.

Comment

You know I have been thinking, and USF would make for a more competitive game than that lame little brother school of ours.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                You know I have been thinking, and USF would make for a more competitive game than that lame little brother school of ours.
                Very weak. Zero smack points for you my little red headed stepchild

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIvjykRT5rc
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlhESVAAWoc

Comment

Very weak. Zero smack points for you my little red headed stepchild
                    Just speaking 💯(100). Don't kill the messenger.

Comment

After hosting the SD playoffs last week at the Dome, AD Sayler and Coach Glenn have decided to to seek reclassification to 9A in all sports. They should have a conference affiliation by summer.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        After hosting the SD playoffs last week at the Dome, AD Sayler and Coach Glenn have decided to to seek reclassification to 9A in all sports. They should have a conference affiliation by summer.
                        Idk. They might lose to Canistota

Comment

"USD encourages recycling of SDSU shirts ahead of football game"

So let’s recycle a perfectly good shirt, make a brand new shirt, and call this “sustainability”? Sounds like making more waste for this world. Looks like you’ll get a good education with the new sustainability major at USD!

I also like how the article implies that USD fans wear SDSU shirts because the shirt can be in any condition. Maybe we should have a place at the game for those red shirts to go into when they realize they don’t want to be seen in red after the game.

Comment

The prior post refers to an short item in the Argus Leader. Here's the link:
                            http://www.argusleader.com/viewart/2...b|topnews|text|

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              The prior post refers to an short item in the Argus Leader. Here's the link:
                              http://www.argusleader.com/viewart/2...b|topnews|text|
                              Really a stupid idea. This what USD is about?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                Really a stupid idea. This what USD is about?
                                Hold on there good buddy.

The dean says it is to promote a sustainability major at USD in a light hearted way.

In other words, like the USD football team, not to be taken seriously.
                                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X