USD's declining Campus Enrollment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD's declining Campus Enrollment

USD is doing very well, but it's no secret that the scale of SDSU vs. USD isn't reflected in those useless annual headcount numbers. How big is the difference? The SDSU College of Arts & Sciences annually teaches almost as many credit hours as all of USD does.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

SDSU is the ag school of a great ag state. Not being argumentative, but I think your enrollment should be higher. The scoreboard we all care about so much doesn't total students. Just points in a game or a match.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        SDSU is the ag school of a great ag state. Not being argumentative, but I think your enrollment should be higher. The scoreboard we all care about so much doesn't total students. Just points in a game or a match.
        Slightly more comprehensive than that, as reflected by JimmyJack's post.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
          I agree that SDSU should be bigger. So should USD. SDSU and USD are really in the same boat. Students at both of the state's "big" schools subsidize the marginal campuses in the Regental system. Both have been disadvantaged at times in the past (and still today) by policies that discourage their growth in favor of less efficient institutions.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
            I agree that SDSU should be bigger. So should USD. SDSU and USD are really in the same boat. Students at both of the state's "big" schools subsidize the marginal campuses in the Regental system. Both have been disadvantaged at times in the past (and still today) by policies that discourage their growth in favor of less efficient institutions.
            AMEN

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
              Jacks and Coyotes unite on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53 View Post
                Jacks and Coyotes unite on this subject.
                Savor the flavor kid because its sure as heck not going to happen again.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Savor the flavor kid because its sure as heck not going to happen again.
                  You tell them Dan Aykroyd!
                  If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                  - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    I was hoping someone would catch it.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      Just like the loyal son he played in Driving Miss Daisey.

Comment

Working...
                      X