Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poor little Augie doggies

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    After reading this, just for the heck of it I went back and looked at the championship game thread on the WIU board. And if wasn't for the poster you referenced above (i.e. the Bison fan "virus" banned here and elsewhere) there would have barely been a game thread on that WIU board. So you had the spectacle of a "fan" of an eliminated team almost single-handedly keeping up the game-day thread on another school's Web site. What a life.

That thread made me realize one thing we might have overlooked when he was infecting this site: It's not just the obnoxous behavior. Bottom line, he doesn't know the game. His in-game posts during the WIU-SDSU game were perpetual contradictions: One post would be about the need for WIU to hit a three, then the very next post would scream about WIU not pounding the paint. (Maybe it's come down to debating himself on the forums where he hasn't yet been banned).
    He had a post saying he'd just gotten kicked off the Argus game chat. I wasn't following during championship game; does anyone know if the ban came after the usual stupid and insulting posts, or did TV just do a pre-emptive strike?
    It's just too bad that myopic creeps like this think that they can make points only by marring civil, spirited sports discussions with vulgarity and personal attacks on athletes.
    We probably all knew one or two dolts like this in college, but they usually grow up and grow out of it.
    It was a pre-emptive strike by TV. I was reading the chat on Wednesday and TV said he was not even going to let a smacker's posts be seen. Someone asked if the poster was from USD,and TV said no. I am guessing it was Lakes.

Comment

Re: Poor little Augie doggies

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      It was a pre-emptive strike by TV. I was reading the chat on Wednesday and TV said he was not even going to let a smacker's posts be seen. Someone asked if the poster was from USD,and TV said no. I am guessing it was Lakes.
      Please, oh please just stop talking about the gentleman in question. Just stop. Thanks.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
      X