• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• filbert
    replied
    Re: You can have all the wins ya want but ya aint winning in Vermillion

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I was told in an earlier post, I believe by Doc, that the minor sports don't count. I referenced our sweep of SDSU in volleyball, the split in men's and women's basketball. Here is my question to you fan base on here. What has any Coyote fan ever said on this board that indicates that if we just beat you then all is good? That's stupid. Of course we want to beat you, just like you want to beat us. But I also want to win other games as well. I am not satisfied simply with a win over you, anymore than you are with a win over us. This crap about "I HEARD USD FANS SAY ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BEAT STATE AND LIFE'S GOOD" is a crock of crap and you know it. To say you would beat us 13 of 14 times is a crock of crap. The wouldves and couldves don't mean squat. The game tells the story. It would be like me saying had we played you in football this fall, we would have won by 21. Or we would have beat you 13 of 14 times. Play the games. It appears to me that so far it has been fairly even. Don't ever try and convince me that No one from USD cares only about beating you. You know that's crap.
    Roll with the drift, man . . . roll with the drift . . .

Leave a comment:

• jackrabit1
    replied

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.... Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

I was told in an earlier post, I believe by Doc, that the minor sports don't count. I referenced our sweep of SDSU in volleyball, the split in men's and women's basketball. Here is my question to you fan base on here. What has any Coyote fan ever said on this board that indicates that if we just beat you then all is good? That's stupid. Of course we want to beat you, just like you want to beat us. But I also want to win other games as well. I am not satisfied simply with a win over you, anymore than you are with a win over us. This crap about "I HEARD USD FANS SAY ALL THEY WANT TO DO IS BEAT STATE AND LIFE'S GOOD" is a crock of crap and you know it. To say you would beat us 13 of 14 times is a crock of crap. The wouldves and couldves don't mean squat. The game tells the story. It would be like me saying had we played you in football this fall, we would have won by 21. Or we would have beat you 13 of 14 times. Play the games. It appears to me that so far it has been fairly even. Don't ever try and convince me that No one from USD cares only about beating you. You know that's crap.
    You're out of your element, Donny.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
    STFU, Donny. Let's go bowling.
    Shomer Shabbos....means I don't effing roll on sundays.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Serious question: Do the Coyotes play softball? Not intending for smack just too lazy to look it up.
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    What does any of this have to do with The Big Lebowski?
    That rug really tied the room together.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

What does any of this have to do with The Big Lebowski?

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    With USD's basketball season now over, it's time for diehards like The Useful One to shift attention to baseball. I wonder how the USD sandlot squads will be this year. Which dorm or frat is favored to win the most brewskies in city league?

Leave a comment:

• jackrabit1
    replied

Hey Smokey(s), this is a message board, not Vietnam, there are rules!

NO THREAD DRIFTS!
    This... aggression will not stand... man!

I hate the F***ing Eagles.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

NO THREAD DRIFTS!
    Well, it has been a pretty mild winter, with very little drifting so far . . .

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Your phones ringing dude.

NO THREAD DRIFTS!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Your phones ringing dude.

Leave a comment:

• jackrabit1
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I am the walrus?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Actually, the poster in question is what Lenin* termed a "useful idiot". Nice to know I could use my Russian History knowledge SOMEWHERE! LOL

*For that poster in question, Lenin is Vladimir Ilyich Lenin, the first leader of the Soviet Union and NOT John Lennon of the Beatles. You know how those USD kids can get the two confused.
    I am the walrus?

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Serious question: Do the Coyotes play softball? Not intending for smack just too lazy to look it up.
    USD men?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X