Pretty funny

Comment

Re: Fresh Bison Meat

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
      At least we're not North Dakota

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h68UJ...mbedded#at=100

50 State stereotypes in 2 minutes

Pretty funny
      Yeah it sucks soooo bad having multi billion dollar surplus, jobs up the ass, low crime rate etc...

but overall that list is funny
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
        Yeah it sucks soooo bad having multi billion dollar surplus, jobs up the ass, low crime rate etc...

Ummmm......yeah....you might want to rephrase that...unless there are some jobs I don't know (and don't want to) know about...

Comment

So does China. I wouldn't want to live there either.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

I didn't know there was that big of a demand for proctologists in North Dakota.
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
              I didn't know there was that big of a demand for proctologists in North Dakota.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Guys we seriously need to learn to smack better as a fanbase, I mean this whole thread is like a softball for guys like TAB and co. just to smack the crap out of us
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

north dakota where it is:

It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on in North Dakota.

In North Dakota, it is unlawful to serve beer and pretzels at the same time in any bar or restaurant.
                  If you wear a hat while dancing in Fargo, you can be jailed. In fact, if you even wear a hat to a place where dancing is going on, you are tempting the law.

Setting off fireworks is only allowed during 8am and 11pm

Comment

Movies that show police officers being struck, beaten, or treated in an offensive manner are forbidden.
                    No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.
                    If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
                    It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.
                    No more than 23 people may live in a single trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                      Movies that show police officers being struck, beaten, or treated in an offensive manner are forbidden.
                      No horses are allowed into Fountain Inn unless they are wearing pants.
                      If there are more than 5 Native Americans on your property you may shoot them.
                      It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep in a cheese factory.
                      No more than 23 people may live in a single trailer.
                      Dont forget this law in Spearfish:

If three or more Indians are walking down the street together, they can be considered a war party and fired upon.
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Nouveau riche?
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Thats a big weight off my chest, thought I was gunna be in some trouble for that one
                          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                          X