• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RowdyRabbit
    replied
    Re: Fresh Bison Meat

Bison meat and cow cheerleaders.

This is officially the lamest smack thread ever.

Leave a comment:

• boxerboy
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    My sophomore year, I dated the cheerleader in the top left with the big udders.
    Those are some pretty Ayrshires no matter who they belong to.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    @goon...good one.

@NoVaJack...srsly? How about mentioning how you have real grass. That is a real selling point to your grazing cheerleaders
    My sophomore year, I dated the cheerleader in the top left with the big udders.

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

@goon...good one.

@NoVaJack...srsly? How about mentioning how you have real grass. That is a real selling point to your grazing cheerleaders

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

However you polish it, can you really call it a "spring game"* if you play it indoors?

*Or a "fall game," for that matter?

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    You sir are quite the turd polisher. Good for you.
    Hows that commerical go, I learned it from watching you.........

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    It's time for some fresh meat on this thread. Here's proof that life near the NDSU campus is cold and boring: More than 3,000 people showed up inside a building in Fargo last Saturday for the Bison's spring football game, which was won and lost by the Bison 24-17. A couple of weeks before, SDSU's outdoor spring game only brought out a few hundred hardy souls to Brookings. The only conclusion can be that although South Dakota is a bigger state, there's more to do in the SDSU area!
    You sir are quite the turd polisher. Good for you.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
    Just past north of the fancy fabulous fargo dome and hector airport, is a sheep unit owned and operated by the NDSU Animal Science Department. Is this how you are aware of this service?

Leave a comment:

• SturgisJeff
    replied

like driving to Sioux Falls to go shopping at the mall.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    It's time for some fresh meat on this thread. Here's proof that life near the NDSU campus is cold and boring: More than 3,000 people showed up inside a building in Fargo last Saturday for the Bison's spring football game, which was won and lost by the Bison 24-17. A couple of weeks before, SDSU's outdoor spring game only brought out a few hundred hardy souls to Brookings. The only conclusion can be that although South Dakota is a bigger state, there's more to do in the SDSU area!
    You got that right.

Dating service for South Dakotans

Leave a comment:

• West-River_Jack
    replied

Bison meat? I grilled some bison bratwurst this evening. It was really tasty.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    started a topic Fresh Bison Meat

Fresh Bison Meat

Working...
X