X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: queen's fan

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    I love the MMQB breakdown on Kissing Suzy Kolber
    Ha! I'm glad someone else reads it. I didn't want to link it because I assumed people would be offended.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      That joke was funny the first time it was used. I think its funny that when teams lose, its the QBs fault, when they win, its because of the QB.....unless your Tebow. Give the guy some credit, his second year in the league and he took over a team that looked to have no chance at the playoffs and now have a really good chance to get in. No other QB on their team would have done what Tebow has for them. Very few players in the league have the work ethic and team mentality it takes to win like Tebow does. He is like a new and improved Trent Dilfer, just a better runner. You mention those other teams, yet they have better skilled players on those teams then what Tebow has around him. The guy flat out will do what it takes to will his team to a win, which if I am not mistaken is what the whole point of playing the game is for. If you want a player for style points or fantasy reasons, Tebow is not your guy, but if you want a guy who wins and does it with a team that beleives in him even when the owners and coaches might not, then Tebow is your guy.
      Tebow hasn't beaten the team I'm a fan of. And, I didn't say the line about a full back as a joke. He is more of a full back than a quarterback. Tebow is benefiting from a great defense and some timely breaks. That isn't said to belittle what he is doing, that is said to make sure everyone stays grounded on him. He has also been lucky to have starts against teams that are either struggling or dealing with injuries to star players. Is Tebow a great leader and motivator? No question. Is he a great QB? No. He is just the next evolution of a game manager.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Soon star wars will change. May the force be with you too may the tebow be with you.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Even a 4-12 Vikings team (they WILL beat the deflated Bears, bank on it) has to be considered as something of a success because they beat the Washington Team With the Offensive Nickname and handed its owner another defeat. Said owner may be the most hated person inside the Beltway and that is saying something.

Comment

No way they beat the Bears. They looked not awful last night.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

the green bay vikings? this writer says the queens should move to green bay to get a new stadium.http://packersnews.greenbaypressgaze...xt|FRONTPAGE|p

Comment

Working...
              X