Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: queen's fan

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    While your use of exclamation points a hair excessive, I'll agree on the Steelers and Packers thing.

I refuse to agree on the Cowboy thing no matter if they win the forty-six super bowls. (I am Washington fan*, what'd you expect?)

And I think the Vikes made it clear that they aren't going to go the Joe Webb (at QB) route by picking Ponder.**

*Please Lord, have mercy on my soul. I've endured enough the past 20 or nfl seasons.
    ** Not that any of this matters until 2012, there won't be any NFL games this year.

Rowdy, you get rep points for admitting in print you are a fan of the Washington team. In the Snyder era, that is rare fan loyalty, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
      Rowdy, you get rep points for admitting in print you are a fan of the Washington team. In the Snyder era, that is rare fan loyalty, indeed.
      Thanks.

Yeah, Snyder is something else.

That's all I'll say about that.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        I am a hog and always will be. Snyder is the anti-hog and I will never be a fan of his. Jack Kent Cooke is rolling over in his grave.

Viking's fans are entertaining, I'll give them that.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          I am a hog and always will be. Snyder is the anti-hog and I will never be a fan of his. Jack Kent Cooke is rolling over in his grave.

I knew I liked you!

HOGS UNITE!
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post

Problem is there are no more hogs left. They replaced Jacoby, May, Bostic, Grimm, Starke with Albert "I don't practice, I don't play nose tackle" Haynesworth.

Comment

Whenever I see this thread title, I think of either 1) a royal wedding, or 2) a 70's-80's glam-rock band . . .

WEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                Can we agree that few coaches have done a better job destroying their reputation than Mike Shanahan?
                the fact that Denver was allowed to violate the salary cap those years, puts a bit of a dim on the "shine" of his superbowl years, too. Plus he had steroid abusers like Romanowski on the tem then.

Playing with a fair deck, he's done exactly squat.

Look it up, if you don't believe me. The niners did it too.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                  the fact that Denver was allowed to violate the salary cap those years, puts a bit of a dim on the "shine" of his superbowl years, too. Plus he had steroid abusers like Romanowski on the tem then.

Playing with a fair deck, he's done exactly squat.

Look it up, if you don't believe me. The niners did it too.
                  I think it's safe to assume that most teams have/had steroid users.
                  Originally posted by JackFan96
                  Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

0-4, what a disaster.

Comment

dont feel bad queens fans about last weeks fold against the Lions. today the Cowgirls had an even bigger fold against the Lions. Up 27-3 and lose 34-30. Lions two consecutive pick sixes fires up the offense whos quick td fires up the defense even more and the Lions are 4-0 for the first time since 1980

Comment

packers and lions on thanksgiving day could be an all time classic.

Comment

suh gets suspended and now this, http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/D...es-car-120311/
                          this guy is a disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
                            suh gets suspended and now this, http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/D...es-car-120311/
                            this guy is a disaster.
                            He wasn't impaired and was cooperative with police. I don't agree with what he's doing on the field, but there isn't anything technically wrong with this. The guy is obviously having a bad week though eh?
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Suh might be having a bad week but not as bad as viqueen fans who were the latest to get tebowed.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
                                this guy is a disaster.
                                I had an accident when I was 15....I don't believe I'm a disaster......I agree with the on field stuff....but an accident is just that....
                                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                                X