Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Originally posted by TheBisonator View Post
    I can't wait to see this thread again at about 7pm on Saturday after we take back the marker. Gonna be fun fun times.
    Keep dreaming

Comment

I can't wait to see this thread again at about 7pm on Saturday after we take back the marker. Gonna be fun fun times.
      Well, there won't be a suicide watch like there will be on the Bison board. Dashing your playoff hopes while maintaining possession of the marker might just be enough to send a few buffalo over or off the ledge.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Hope you enjoyed our marker. It'll be a long time before it heads south again Today's the day.

Comment

Bison players, especially the seniors, are accustomed to losing to the Jacks. I like SDSU's chances again, even on the road in a building filled with cheesey noise.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            A lot of people don't know this, but the Dakota Marker has been in Brookings so long that the ND/SD border has actually moved to intersect the HPER building on SDSU's campus.

The majority of SDSU's athletic department is now located in North Dakota, as well as CAS and the Dykhouse.

Stig is now the best football coach in North Dakota every day of the year instead of one day every two years.
            Wait we get the Marker and get rid of Aberdeen, Watertown and Milbank? Must be some sort of dream!
            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Now the Marker resides where it deserves to be: An actual, real city.

Comment

Now the Marker resides where it deserves to be: An actual, real city.
                You mean a cowsh*t college is located in the largest city in all of NORTH DAKOTA? you can't farm in the city limits you fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  You mean a cowsh*t college is located in the largest city in all of NORTH DAKOTA? you can farm in the city limits you fool.
                  And you could've built a decent Mexican restaurant in Brookings, but you didn't.

Or a Target.

Or anything else.

(P.S.: There's farms inside Winnipeg's city limits too.)

THE MARKER IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

NDSU with a dual QB threat today.

Comment

Take care of our marker... we expect it get it back next year in the same condition!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

And you could've built a decent Mexican restaurant in Brookings, but you didn't.

Or a Target.

Or anything else.

I didn't know that a Target was a requirements to be called a city.

And the rightful home is in Brookings, since you know, we won it first.

Comment

Or a Target.

Or anything else.

Oh its about Mexican restaurants. Sorrryyyyyy.

Comment

Actually, Guadalajara is a very fine Mexican restaurant in Brookings... owned and operated by honest to pete Mexicans... unlike the Taco John's and Taco Bell's in Fargo.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Watertown has a Target that don't make it a decent city. I spend time in AZ. I know what a decent Mexican restaurant is, and Fargo does not have a decent Mexican Restaurant.
                              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                                Watertown has a Target that don't make it a decent city. I spend time in AZ. I know what a decent Mexican restaurant is, and Fargo does not have a decent Mexican Restaurant.
                                I think he is speaking of Mexican Village in downtown Fargo a few doors west of the Frying pan and now they have branched out to the growing part of town and have another location on 45th St south. I never tried this place, since my signifcant other hates Mexican food and prefers Salmon.

The Target in Watertown does pep up the retail a bit but its not a requirement, besides if you need a target that bad, then you did not come south to watch football. We will get that marker back next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X