NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Do they still accept U.S. money in North Dakota or has the place become part of Canada?
    This space for lease.

Comment

A lot of people don't know this, but the Dakota Marker has been in Brookings so long that the ND/SD border has actually moved to intersect the HPER building on SDSU's campus.

The majority of SDSU's athletic department is now located in North Dakota, as well as CAS and the Dykhouse.

Stig is now the best football coach in North Dakota every day of the year instead of one day every two years.
      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
        A lot of people don't know this, but the Dakota Marker has been in Brookings so long that the ND/SD border has actually moved to intersect the HPER building on SDSU's campus.

The majority of SDSU's athletic department is now located in North Dakota, as well as CAS and the Dykhouse.

Stig is now the best football coach in North Dakota every day of the year instead of one day every two years.

Best Smack in a long, long time there SF!!

Rep Points your way!! (we'll I guess I'll have to get you next time!)

Go Jacks...Beat the Bison!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post

In fact if you look at the Canadian border it has shifted south also making Grand Forks a suburb of Winnepeg which explains some of their recent decisions. eh.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
            In fact if you look at the Canadian border it has shifted south also making Grand Forks a suburb of Winnepeg which explains some of their recent decisions. eh.
            Canada on strike? The parallels are mind boggling.

For reference:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...nada-on-strike

Probably one of the best South Park episodes ever.
            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

3 1/2 days until you lose the marker. Enjoy it while you can folks.

Comment

Not so fast my friend!

If SDSU brings A game the marker comes home.
                If SDSU brings B game it will be close.
                If SDSU brings WTF game the Buffalo Chips win the Marker.

Just don't see SDSU bringing anything other than their A game to the F Dome. This is their last chance to hit one of their goals for the year-RETAIN THE MARKER!

SDSU 34
                NDSU 24

Book it!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post

Based on...............?????

Comment

The last three seasons called, they want their post back.

Comment

Alert campus security at SDSU. Apparently thieves from NDSU are planning a break-in!
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                        Alert campus security at SDSU. Apparently thieves from NDSU are planning a break-in!
                        That's a serious risk because you know NDSU has professionals (Best Buy).

Comment

2 1/2 days until the Marker comes home.

Comment

I just want to know how depressing it will be for Buffalo Chip fans if we bring back that silly rock again this year? Thoughts HandoEX? I mean certainly the mighty Bison can handle us cute little rabbits this year, right? We can't possibly continue the domination trend over the Bison over the last half decade? Our facilities suck, our fanbase isn't as big, we don't have the tradition, the game is on the road, why even play the damn thing?

Seriously, we can't pull off the upset of the year again for the fifth time in six years, can we?

Oh, what the hell, let's play the game anyway!

Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks! Go win the Marker!
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

If by home you mean a short visit to Fargo before returning to Brookings, then yes, you are correct

Comment

I can't wait to see this thread again at about 7pm on Saturday after we take back the marker. Gonna be fun fun times.

Comment

Working...
                                X