Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Other Game Sept. 25th

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    Don't worry...If SDSU beats the Bison for the 4th year in a row in Fargo the week before...there will be plenty of Jackrabbit haters pulling for the Sioux over at Bisonville.

While I'm not necessarily pulling for USD this Saturday(only because it helps the MVFC if NDSU wins), Lakes and his boys did it in for me at the Summit League Tourney this year during our game vs. IPFW as far as any love for NDSU that I've had before.

Go Jacks!!
    Those of us that travelled to Frost for the NDSU-SDSU mbb game were treated much worse than SDSU fan at the Summit Tournament (see full cola cup thrown at us), and I still couldn't imagine wanting anything less than a 100-0 route by SDSU over UND. I'd bet that less than .5% of Bisonvillers would want UND to beat SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
      Those of us that travelled to Frost for the NDSU-SDSU mbb game were treated much worse than SDSU fan at the Summit Tournament (see full cola cup thrown at us), and I still couldn't imagine wanting anything less than a 100-0 route by SDSU over UND. I'd bet that less than .5% of Bisonvillers would want UND to beat SDSU.
      The actions of a few shouldn't overshadow what we all want to happen. That, of course, would be the drubbing of both the U-firsts.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
        Don't worry...If SDSU beats the Bison for the 4th year in a row in Fargo the week before...there will be plenty of Jackrabbit haters pulling for the Sioux over at Bisonville.

While I'm not necessarily pulling for USD this Saturday(only because it helps the MVFC if NDSU wins), Lakes and his boys did it in for me at the Summit League Tourney this year during our game vs. IPFW as far as any love for NDSU that I've had before.

Go Jacks!!
        Keep in mind, at least at NDSU idiots like Lakes stand out. He'd fit right in at the U.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
        X