Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of South Dakota vs. University of Minnesota Tickets

NAIA not D2
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      USD has been so busy patting themselves on the back after their big win they'll probably follow it up with a loss to a DII at home this weekend.
      Tell me you wouldn't be proud? Personally speaking I think your jealous

Comment

Of course we would be proud. But jealous, of Coyotes. No way.

You really can't expect to get more than a congrats and move on from SDSU fans can you?
        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post

You really can't expect to get more than a congrats and move on from SDSU fans can you?
          NO. I would congratulate you also. But then you go on as if all they are doing is basking in the "glory" of such a big win. No USD fan has come here and gloated, nor will we.

Comment

Just for the record, any of your fans here have been very complimentary on our win. That shows their class

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
              NO. I would congratulate you also. But then you go on as if all they are doing is basking in the "glory" of such a big win. No USD fan has come here and gloated, nor will we.
              I don't believe I stated anything in regards to "glory". I really don't see it as such a huge win. Important yes.

I do think SDSU played the stronger opponent last Saturday. And I don't think a three point win is dominating as some in the media have stated.

Just my opinion though. You may have yours.

Comment

I don't believe I stated anything in regards to "glory". I really don't see it as such a huge win. Important yes.

I do think SDSU played the stronger opponent last Saturday. And I don't think a three point win is dominating as some in the media have stated.

Just my opinion though. You may have yours.
                You are probably right. Most sportswriters and bookies I am sure would heavily favor Delaware over Minnesota.

Comment

At this point I think many sportswriters and a few bookmakers would favor USD over the Gophers also.

Comment

At this point I think many sportswriters and a few bookmakers would favor USD over the Gophers also.
                    As well as Brookings High School and most eastern SD teams
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                    X