X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nebraska smack

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post

Another funny quote by Bo Pelini "I don't even know what the FCS is."
    A funny quote? or just shows that Bo isn't that smart?

Comment

Getting ready for the whooping rabbits!!
      I bet that's what the VT head coach said before JMU beat them.

Or what the Michigan head coach said before Appy state beat them.

Or any number of other cocky a$$ coaches said before they got it handed to them.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I bet that's what the VT head coach said before JMU beat them.

Or what the Michigan head coach said before Appy state beat them.

Or any number of other cocky a$$ coaches said before they got it handed to them.
        Are you implying that you might pull off an upset on Saturday? Yeah that is what I thought. The points are 50 for a reason.

Comment

They played this song on the local sports talk show making fun of the jackrabbits. Funny stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sktm_wgKg

Getting ready for the whooping rabbits!!
          You guys still got Herby Husker? What a big hick form the sticks. i suppose he will be toooooooo busy shucking corn to even catch the score.

Comment

They played this song on the local sports talk show
            Nice job insulting every legit sports talk show. What you referenced isn't a sports talk show, it's what results when two jr. high kids get a hold of a microphone. As an alert listener pointed out after they played the song, if it wasn't for youtube doing their job for them, they wouldn't have a show. But hey, Husker Fan, when you're grasping at straws for some semblance of quality smack, I guess you go with what you got.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Are you implying that you might pull off an upset on Saturday? Yeah that is what I thought. The points are 50 for a reason.
              I would love nothing more if SDSU won this game, but honestly, I don't think SDSU stands a chance, based on what I have to go on this year so far, I'd be happy if we keep it withing about 4 tds. But point spreads don't mean squat...there were spreads that had VT by 32 over JMU. I don't know what the point spread was on Appy vs. Michigan, I imagine it was pretty wide, but again, it didn't matter.

Any given Saturday is all I'm saying.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Does everyone in Nebraska take conformity pills or something? Anyone who born, raised, worked or lived in Nebraska seems to be Cornhusker fan. Even people who went to other colleges. Very strange.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                  Does everyone in Nebraska take conformity pills or something? Anyone who born, raised, worked or lived in Nebraska seems to be Cornhusker fan. Even people who went to other colleges. Very strange.
                  Not as strange as Kansas, IMO, where they mix their loyalties according to the season -- K-State during football season, KU during basketball season.

Makes me glad to be from South Dakota, where everyone's a Jacks fan year-round.
                  @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                  --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                    Not as strange as Kansas, IMO, where they mix their loyalties according to the season -- K-State during football season, KU during basketball season.

Makes me glad to be from South Dakota, where everyone's a Jacks fan year-round.

(clearing throat..........I hardly think that is correct)

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                      [/B]

(clearing throat..........I hardly think that is correct)
                      I think he mean't everyone that counts.... (it is a smack thread)
                      Last edited by slosho; 09-25-2010, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Taylor Martinez just scored!! Let the smack begin.

Comment

Taylor Martinez just scored!! Let the smack begin.
                          Wait...the girlfriend contested the call. On review: no score!

Comment

Taylor Martinez just scored again!!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Wait...the girlfriend contested the call. On review: no score!
                              Girlfriend also confirmed Martinez is as quick with her as he is on the field.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                                Girlfriend also confirmed Martinez is as quick with her as he is on the field.
                                Aaaaaaaand /thread
                                Originally posted by JackFan96
                                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                                X