X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska smack

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Don't forget January Jones from "Mad Men" fame.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      The smack section has never been more entertaining
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Or "uplifting"... LOL
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Let's not forget Angela Aames from Pierre. (RIP 1987)

Comment

Has the Corn played UNO, Kearney or Wayne lately. How can we be sure that Nebraska is the best team in Nebraska? I guess that thought is just inbred into Nebraska genes.
            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
              Don't forget January Jones from "Mad Men" fame.
              Notice how they all left South Dakota as fast as they could and never came back to live ever again. On the other hand, Warren Buffett choses to live in Nebraska!

Comment

Originally posted by Husker Fan View Post
                Notice how they all left South Dakota as fast as they could and never came back to live ever again. On the other hand, Warren Buffett choses to live in Nebraska!

Warren Buffett is not very pretty. You're slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

What? Didn't you know that he was chosen as the November pin-up in the "Lovely Ladies of Lincoln and Beyond?" He would have been December, but the donations that Larry the Cable Guy has given to the state locked that title up for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post

All that money he has is very pretty though!

Comment

All that money he has is very pretty though!
                      Money is not pretty, it's actually kind of gross.

But that's beside the point. The point is that Nebraska is a lousy place to buy gas if you're on I-80, it has one nice zoo (The Henry Doorly) and is right next door to another one (the state of Iowa), and is generally noteworthy only for being the part of the flattest path to the West Coast.

Comment

The only good things to come out of Nebraska are I-80 and US 81... Even I-29 had the good sense to stay the hell out of Nebraska and stay in Iowa!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Looks like the game is at 6 p.m. That should give you plenty of time to hitchhike and get your go-carts down here.

Comment

Once a South Dakotan, always a South Dakotan. Even Nebraskians use South Dakota mail services to take advantage of our low vehicle registration. Warren Buffett probably has a limo with Minnehaha County tags.

Comment

It is amazing to me that fans of a school that isn't known for anything is smacking a school that has won 5 national fb titles. They ought to thank their lucky stars that UNL is willing to send 500k up their way to come down to play their very undistinguished program. I can honestly say until I got on this site I have never thought about sdsu and after we beat them handily I will never again think about their school. I don't have any real opinion of sdsu. I am really disappointed that we didn't find a low 1A school to play before dipping down so low to play some school that I think plays their fb games in some horrendous inside barn on the plains. I really think if we are going to play substandard programs like this we should just instead play d2 schools in Ne and spread the 500k in state.

Comment

Originally posted by huskernationrules View Post
                                It is amazing to me that fans of a school that isn't known for anything is smacking a school that has won 5 national fb titles. They ought to thank their lucky stars that UNL is willing to send 500k up their way to come down to play their very undistinguished program. I can honestly say until I got on this site I have never thought about sdsu and after we beat them handily I will never again think about their school. I don't have any real opinion of sdsu. I am really disappointed that we didn't find a low 1A school to play before dipping down so low to play some school that I think plays their fb games in some horrendous inside barn on the plains. I really think if we are going to play substandard programs like this we should just instead play d2 schools in Ne and spread the 500k in state.
                                I have not smacked the team, we are smacking the state. Big difference.

I could care less about the Husker game. I think that it is a waste of time. I am sure that had the Huskers not paid SDSU, the Jacks wouldn't be wasting their time heading to Lincoln. A game against another FCS school would be more beneficial to the season.

EDIT: This game does nothing for either program. But, thanks for the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X