No announcement yet.

Mike Daum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some sloppy play, poor decisions, and missed FTs down the stretch (one by Daum) they lose 89 - 81

not positive but i think Mike had 10 in the 4th quarter. 4 of 5 fg and 1 of 2 ft
    hit a 3 and a 2 quickly to cut the deficit to one. touches were pretty sporadic after that

i think the team missed 8 out of 24 FT attempts. seems like that should be better and definitely makes a difference

Comment

i think the announcers were wrong during the game, otherwise the box score is. but i am going with the announcers making a mistake, although i dont know why

Daum ended with 15 on 5 of 8. i think that means he had 4 shots in the first 3 quarters and he hit 3 of 4 in the fourth. but he did miss 3 of 7 FT. a couple other guys missed 3 or more as well

he looked pretty tough when he had the ball. also had an assist late for a big 3. finished with 15 pts, 7 boards, 2 assists, and 1 TO

the teammate who hit 1 of 7 in game one, had 30 pts today on 10 of 16 shooting

Comment

Mike Daum (31 points) Highlights vs. Defeat Diabetes

i thought he would want to help defeat diabetes not drop 31 on them!

Comment

Look like Mike might be making another push at the NBA. He has been added to the Kings summer league roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina010 View Post
            Look like Mike might be making another push at the NBA. He has been added to the Kings summer league roster.
            I think he recently re-signed with his European team. Might have an escape clause or buyout if he would be offered an NBA contract.

Comment

Daum gets the start tonight...NBA TV.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
              X