No announcement yet.

Mike Daum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got done watching the game on DVR and Daum had another great game and was named MVP in today's win. He was the best player on the floor in the second half, and the opposing team tried several different players on him to keep him from scoring. He finished with 23 points on 8-10 shooting, was 3-3 on threes and had 8 rebounds.

Was a huge upset win too, as House of Paign was the 16 seed and knocked off the #1 seed and reigning champion.

Comment

Just curious as to what an all Jackrabbit roster would have looked like in this years TBT. Tried to find guys from past rosters that can still possibly play at a high level and it was kinda fun. Tough to find big guys though.

1. Nate
      2. Marshall / Parks
      3. Skyler
      4. Daum
      5. Cody Larson?

Bench
      Reed
      Tevin King

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
        Just curious as to what an all Jackrabbit roster would have looked like in this years TBT. Tried to find guys from past rosters that can still possibly play at a high level and it was kinda fun. Tough to find big guys though.

1. Nate
        2. Marshall / Parks
        3. Skyler
        4. Daum
        5. Cody Larson?

Bench
        Reed
        Tevin King
        I was thinking the same sort of thing. I wonder how much it would cost for alumni to put a TBT team together? Would be fun to bring Jackrabbits and former Summit League players together to form a team. Probably way too much for us South Dakotans to sponsor, though.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post

1. Nate
          2. Marshall / Parks
          3. Skyler
          4. Daum
          5. Cody Larson?

Bench
          Reed
          Tevin King
          AJ Hess was playing 16+mins/game for the Wisconsin Herd (top team in G-League).

Comment

Mike has re-signed with the Spanish team he played with last season. Do overseas contracts have buyout provisions if he would get NBA interest ?

Comment

Working...
            X