No announcement yet.

Mike Daum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got done watching the game on DVR and Daum had another great game and was named MVP in today's win. He was the best player on the floor in the second half, and the opposing team tried several different players on him to keep him from scoring. He finished with 23 points on 8-10 shooting, was 3-3 on threes and had 8 rebounds.

Was a huge upset win too, as House of Paign was the 16 seed and knocked off the #1 seed and reigning champion.

Comment

Just curious as to what an all Jackrabbit roster would have looked like in this years TBT. Tried to find guys from past rosters that can still possibly play at a high level and it was kinda fun. Tough to find big guys though.

1. Nate
      2. Marshall / Parks
      3. Skyler
      4. Daum
      5. Cody Larson?

Bench
      Reed
      Tevin King

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
        Just curious as to what an all Jackrabbit roster would have looked like in this years TBT. Tried to find guys from past rosters that can still possibly play at a high level and it was kinda fun. Tough to find big guys though.

1. Nate
        2. Marshall / Parks
        3. Skyler
        4. Daum
        5. Cody Larson?

Bench
        Reed
        Tevin King
        I was thinking the same sort of thing. I wonder how much it would cost for alumni to put a TBT team together? Would be fun to bring Jackrabbits and former Summit League players together to form a team. Probably way too much for us South Dakotans to sponsor, though.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post

1. Nate
          2. Marshall / Parks
          3. Skyler
          4. Daum
          5. Cody Larson?

Bench
          Reed
          Tevin King
          AJ Hess was playing 16+mins/game for the Wisconsin Herd (top team in G-League).

Comment

Mike has re-signed with the Spanish team he played with last season. Do overseas contracts have buyout provisions if he would get NBA interest ?

Comment

https://twitter.com/thetournament/st...blLxQLz3g&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                https://twitter.com/thetournament/st...blLxQLz3g&s=19

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
                31 pts and 9 boards
                11 of 18 fg
                8 of 11 from 2
                3 of 7 from 3
                6 of 7 ft

only one other guy on his team had double figures at 16
                awesome to see him playing well !!!!!!!!! seems like it they want to advance he is gonna need a little more help in subsequent rounds

i believe Skyler Flatten is playing at this moment
                Last edited by LetsGoRabbits; 07-19-2022, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Hard to believe that the Dauminator isn't good enough to make the bottom end of some NBA rosters.

Comment

IF i understand correctly, the next game for Mike begins at 7

i have not checked scores or anything, but i am pretty sure Skyler 2nd game is just finishing up

Comment

i have not looked at any box scores yet
                      Skyler's team lost in the second game. sounds like they were ahead by quite a bit at one point, but i think they lost by 11 to the number one seed in their region

Mikes team is basically tied with a quarter plus to go
                      he is not scoring as much for a couple reasons
                      one they were really not getting him the ball early (noted on multiple occasions by the announcers, not strictly speculated by THIS unreasonable Daum fan)
                      second having some foul trouble

i dont know what the rules are? 5 fouls or 6?
                      but mike went out with his 4th with about 6 and a half minutes in quarter 3

getting a LOT more production from others
                      have a guard who was 1 of 7 from the field in game one who has over 20 in the 3rd quarter today

Comment

interesting fact
                        Skyler team lost to the One seed
                        Daum is on the Two seed
                        BUT the team Mike is playing against is the 3 seed and yet they are almost all alum from Xavier and they are playing on the Xavier court

not sure what the coach for Mike team is doing?? playing the last 2 plus minutes of the 3rd quarter with his top 3 scorers in the game sitting on the bench

not positive but pretty sure it is 6 fouls, so Mike should be fine in the 4th. it was so rare for him to ever have foul trouble

Comment

i guess he did bring them back in for the last 30 seconds

but while they were on the bench, the team went from up by 1 or 2 and finished the quarter down by 6

Comment

through the first 3 quarters mike has 9 points on only 5 fg attempts

Comment

i do not know the rules in this deal

but Daum's team gave up a 4 pt play to go from down 1 to down 5

with 3:47 on the clock they were down 7. the announcers said they will have an elam ending and if i understand it is basically the first team to 87 wins

Comment

score is 79 - 72. first to 87 wins

Comment

Working...
                                X