Zenner continues to get attention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Zenner continues to get attention

Check out @SanfordSCORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/SanfordSCORE/sta...500885504?s=09

Comment

Sports Illustrated has Crockett going late and Zenner going undrafted. Thus, they have Crockett on their list of 300 top prospects and Zenner unlisted.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Zimmer on Zenner: http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...ects/26600139/
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Zach was not drafted, but rumor has it that he was picked up as a free agent by the Lions.

Comment

Originally posted by JackDad View Post
            Zach was not drafted, but rumor has it that he was picked up as a free agent by the Lions.
            Zenner has now tweeted he's going to the Lions
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I get the feeling that going to Med School might have scared some of these franchisees from taking him in the draft. I think the franchisees have less to lose if he comes as a free agent which means they can drop him in a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by JackDad View Post
                No longer a rumor http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/n...e-agent-050215

Comment

the way the Lions go through running backs they need to stock pile them. good luck Zach.

Comment

I really like the situation for Zach with the Lions.

Abdullah is more of a 3rd down back, Bell has never seen an X-Ray he liked, and Wynn isn't established or overly talented.

Only issue is that he will go against my Bears twice a year.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

How long will USD Med School hold his opening? 1 year 10 years? The Zack Zenner NFL career will be interesting to follow. I trust ZZ will make the best choice for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        How long will USD Med School hold his opening? 1 year 10 years? The Zack Zenner NFL career will be interesting to follow. I trust ZZ will make the best choice for himself.
                        One would have to think that regardless of how long a spot is held that with his credentials reapplying and getting accepted to med school would be reasonably attained. I'll admit though I wasn't a fan of his choice of teams at first but the more I look at it the more positive it seems. Having a good friend like Abdullah there can only help. I just hope he gets a fair shake at RB and isn't forced to FB right away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                          One would have to think that regardless of how long a spot is held that with his credentials reapplying and getting accepted to med school would be reasonably attained. I'll admit though I wasn't a fan of his choice of teams at first but the more I look at it the more positive it seems. Having a good friend like Abdullah there can only help. I just hope he gets a fair shake at RB and isn't forced to FB right away.
                          I got a feeling that Zack's NFL career will not be that long, its a messy game they play and not like Missouri Valley football. I could be wrong, but case in point, Danny Batten. Seems like he now has a very productive job in the real world.

Comment

I find it really curious that his decision was to go to the Lions when they drafted Ameer Abdullah in the 2nd round. I read that the Ravens, Steelers, and Redskins also had interest in him. I hope it works out. It will be a challenge to get a good look over someone taken that high.

No doubt Zach will give it a Zenner-like effort and given his character that may very well win them over. If not, he has a gloriously bright future in medicine to fall back on.

SUPERBUNNY
                            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I was excited when I read that he was going to San Diego, but then saddened when I heard that was misreported.

But the Lions are a better spot for him. As San Diego already drafted Melvin Gordon, and has Danny Woodhead, and Donald Brown in a reserve role.

The Lions do go through Running Backs it seems. I hope he makes it.

Comment

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/2...a-state-050415

Zach Zenner's latest chapter on joining the Detroit Lions.

Comment

Working...
                                X