NFL 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2013 Season

I honestly don't even have a problem with any of the perceived off field issues. I just don't think his success will translate to the NFL. Nothing wrong with that, and I may wind up wrong. Agreed that he is fun to watch.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Vikes = god awful, but not god awful enough for the first pick. Jacksonville looks to have the inside track on that.

Comment

The Vikes new stadium design: https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...73633136_n.jpg

Comment

Da Coach, Da Bearsss

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
            Da Coach, Da Bearsss
            Alshon Jeffery is a freaking monster this season.....damn!!!

Comment

He's made almost as many big plays as Megatron.

Comment

Originally posted by boxerboy View Post
                He's made almost as many big plays as Megatron.
                I had to laugh, on that ridiculous catch right before half, Marshall just looked at him and started shaking his head like is this real.

Comment

@68INCOGNITO is going full blast on twitter right now...good stuff!
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I have zero sympathy for him.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Had to look it up. I've never heard of Richie Incognito or Jon Martin or this "fiasco". Consider me sheltered.

Still don't know what's going on, to be honest. Sounds like a "he said, he said" cat fight between grown men?

Perhaps they should meet face to face so they can pull each others hair.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                        I have zero sympathy for him.
                        For who?

Search the text message history between these two. Lots of the exchanges were initiated by Martin, in language that was as offensive as Incognito's.

It is looking more and more like Martin entrapped his "friend" to ignite a post playing anti-bullying career talking about how awful it was to play in the NFL. His mom is a fairly well known workplace discrimination/hostile work environment attorney.

This incident could have ruined Incognito's career. Martin's career was likely over after this year anyways.
                        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Richie Incognito is a punk
                          "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                            Richie Incognito is a punk
                            Yes he is....and the more that comes out puts Martin in about the same light.
                            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                              Yes he is....and the more that comes out puts Martin in about the same light.
                              Haha. I could deal with Martin. I have seen Richie Incognitos before that act like an a**hole because they can. He is the type of that dude that will get into a fight with somebody for no reason other than he is bigger than that person
                              Last edited by witness; 02-12-2014, 05:38 PM.
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Make no mistake, even before this incident, Incognito was a prick. He fought and fought with teammates at Nebraska on and off the field. For Callahan to kick an all-American off the team, it had to be bad. His stint at Oregon didn't last long either. Now this. However it is spun, karma is going to take a bite out of Richie.
                                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X