Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

It's physically painful to me to see a guy like Dellavedova play in the NBA (and win a championship), instead of a guy like Nate...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      It's physically painful to me to see a guy like Dellavedova play in the NBA (and win a championship), instead of a guy like Nate...
      Personality-wise or talent-wise?
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Delly proved to be a vital cog in the Cavs success. Would have been nice to see Nate succeed, that will have to be up to him. It's the story told by thousands of others.

Comment

Nate on participating in the NBA Summer League:

Nate Wolters ‏@NateWolters
          "yeah I'll be in the Orlando one forsure"

Comment

Not a Wolters story, but glad to see Kay Felder get drafted out of Oakland, and by the Cavaliers, not a bad place to land right now.

Comment

Check out @NickAHartley's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NickAHartley/sta...669208065?s=09

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                Check out @NickAHartley's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NickAHartley/sta...669208065?s=09

Good to see Nate Wolter's name on the Indiana Pacers summer league roster
                @argusmattz https://t.co/KA6NHUVNDI

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                  Good to see Nate Wolter's name on the Indiana Pacers summer league roster
                  @argusmattz https://t.co/KA6NHUVNDI

What do the pacers have at the point? George Hill?

Comment

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
                    What do the pacers have at the point? George Hill?
                    They traded Hill on draft day for Jeff Teague. In addition to Teague, they also have Rodney Stuckey and Ty Lawson on the roster. Looks like they have some depth at the position.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      They traded Hill on draft day for Jeff Teague. In addition to Teague, they also have Rodney Stuckey and Ty Lawson on the roster. Looks like they have some depth at the position.
                      Just gotta hope for a productive and healthy summer league for Nate, then hope some team gives him a chance...
                      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Ty Lawson is not even close to a sure thing. Flamed out on the last two teams he was on, and has a lot of off the court issues to deal with. Stuckey is getting up there. This is a good opportunity for Nate.
                        Originally posted by JackFan96
                        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                          Ty Lawson is not even close to a sure thing. Flamed out on the last two teams he was on, and has a lot of off the court issues to deal with. Stuckey is getting up there. This is a good opportunity for Nate.
                          I agree on Lawson, but there are 7,000,000 reasons why Stuckey stays on the roster. It all depends if they want to carry 3 PG's.

Comment

http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/wolte...s-sudden-shift

Comment

After yesterday, I'm guessing Nate is probably happy he is in Indiana rather than Istanbul.

Comment

I think Ty Lawson is an unrestricted free agent.

Comment

Working...
                                X