Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Naters gonna Nate - on the NBA stage

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
    Nate with 27 points, 8 assists and 6 rebounds today. Only took 9 shots, that's efficiency.
    I looked at it wrong, he took 14 shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Nice way to welcome in the new head coach. He looks like he may have found his shot.

Comment

After watching these videos my conclusion is that Nate is the best in SDSU history.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          After watching these videos my conclusion is that Nate is the best in SDSU history.
          You're just figuring this out?

Nate needs to get back into the league next year if not this year if his contract allows him.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

Nate needs to get back into the league next year if not this year if his contract allows him.
            Yeah kind of old and slow

Comment

3 WOLTERS, NATE 30:53 34 8/12 4/7 6/9 3 3 4 5 2 5 7 36
              Nate's team lost in Eurocup action today but he was rather efficient. Just under 31 minutes of play, 34 points, 4 assists, 3 rebounds and 5 steals.

Also, I noticed on Twitter last week that one of the bigger Greek teams are after him, trying to get him into the EuroLeague. His agent came on stating that Nate was staying in Istanbul. I have a feeling he will get another shot at the NBA. If not, my guess is he will eventually be on one of the bigger name Euroleague teams.

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

Comment

Those are really great numbers! Chatted with him the other day and he says Istanbul is a great and interesting city, and he is doing just fine there. He didn't say anything about the future and I didn't ask him. Not sure when the timing would happen that could maybe result in his getting back to the NBA.

Comment

Anyone have an update on Wolters?

Comment

http://basketball.realgm.com/interna...as-Sompo-Japan

Here is what I could find. He is averaging 15.6 ppg, 4.2 boards, 5.3 assists, and 1.5 steals in 31 minutes of action. His team is 13-15 on the season and plays again on the 27th. They got a win on the 14th against Ben Woodside's team.
                    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                      http://basketball.realgm.com/interna...as-Sompo-Japan

Here is what I could find. He is averaging 15.6 ppg, 4.2 boards, 5.3 assists, and 1.5 steals in 31 minutes of action. His team is 13-15 on the season and plays again on the 27th. They got a win on the 14th against Ben Woodside's team.
                      Reports out of Turkey that Nate is no longer with Besiktas. Of course, due to translation I have no idea why other than the one translation stated that Nate gave a statement saying it was a mutual agreement to part ways.

I did look back, he was playing well, in fact his scoring was up. All of the sudden, in the last game he didn't start and only got 19 minutes. I'm sure there will be more on this today. I know there was a higher level EuroLeague team out of Greece courting him earlier in the year, but at that time he stated he wanted to stay in Turkey.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        Reports out of Turkey that Nate is no longer with Besiktas. Of course, due to translation I have no idea why other than the one translation stated that Nate gave a statement saying it was a mutual agreement to part ways.

I did look back, he was playing well, in fact his scoring was up. All of the sudden, in the last game he didn't start and only got 19 minutes. I'm sure there will be more on this today. I know there was a higher level EuroLeague team out of Greece courting him earlier in the year, but at that time he stated he wanted to stay in Turkey.
                        Perhaps with the increasing unrest in Turkey he decided to go to Greece after all?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
                          Perhaps with the increasing unrest in Turkey he decided to go to Greece after all?
                          Finally found a story in English, at least some speculation about the unrest possibly being a driving force. Interesting that he paid his way out of the contract.

http://www.eurohoops.net/tbl/212889/...as-parted-ways

Comment

Not much in the article. It is getting dicey for citizens of the USA over there. Hopefully he has a place to land.
                            You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                              Not much in the article. It is getting dicey for citizens of the USA over there. Hopefully he has a place to land.
                              I would hope so too, but that's the hazard of overseas bb. It would have been more fitting if got to play in the Netherlands.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                                Finally found a story in English, at least some speculation about the unrest possibly being a driving force. Interesting that he paid his way out of the contract.

http://www.eurohoops.net/tbl/212889/...as-parted-ways
                                From what I heard I would doubt he paid his way out of his contract. That wouldn't make any sense. Also heard that Nate is hoping to finish out the season in the D-League.

Comment

Working...
                                X