Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Josh Mueller Coaching at........

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
    He was a nice guy? Did you ever interact w/ him? 3/4 the student body at USD couldn't stand him. And that's being nice.
    Yes I did. He was nothing but nice to me the one or two times I ever spoke to him.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      While I'm sure he has personal flaws like anybody else, just because he was an (perhaps overly) aggressive basketball player who went to the wrong school doesn't mean he is a bad person.
      Well, pretty close.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        I am sure he is a nice guy, it was his body language that said I am the only guy on this floor who knows beans about basketball, and that is what got my goat. Yes I am sure we would have loved the guy if he had wore blue.
        Agreed, I found his on-court personality fairly annoying too. The first time I met him I expected an aloof jerk, but he was very engaging and nice.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

People grow up and he along with Garrett Callahan are doing one on one sessions with my son and Josh has been nothing but kind. Kids listen to him, especially when you tell them he average 48.5 pts per game in the State Championships in High School.

Funny story: he told my son he could come play for him in 9 years when he graduates. My son said go to DWU, Josh said yeah, my son said I want to go D-1, Josh said what about USD and my son said, I told you I want to go D-1! Josh busted out laughing and Garrett had a big smile.

Comment

Working...
          X