Josh Mueller Coaching at........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Mueller Coaching at........

Josh Mueller will be coaching at DWU in Mitchell under Shane Murphy (former USD player) this coming year in Mitchell.

Good name recognition in South Dakota for recruits. Good get DWU!

Re: Josh Mueller Coaching at........

I distinctly remember this name.. oh yeah he was the guy who gave a verbal to State then went to the U...

Oh.. and I remember the student section booing him the entire game.. (some other things were said too.)

That's the SDSU V. Usd Rivalry I rember. (a coyote may have made it to the floor too...)

Comment

He was a great player (best I ever watched at USD) and a nice guy. Good luck to him.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitobserver View Post
        he was a great player (best i ever watched at usd) and a nice guy. Good luck to him.
        no comment.

Comment

keyboard dying I was going to say what R.O. said. whish him hte bes... nooo AA's in da hous dammm wireless keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitNation View Post
            Josh Mueller will be coaching at DWU in Mitchell under Shane Murphy (former USD player) this coming year in Mitchell.

Good name recognition in South Dakota for recruits. Good get DWU!
            The next time you run into him ask him what it felt like to win at Frost. If he gives an answer, throw the B.S. flag...because he never did
            "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              The next time you run into him ask him what it felt like to win at Frost. If he gives an answer, throw the B.S. flag...because he never did
              Wrong. (I'll see if you can figure out why )

At least his record against SDSU in NCC tournament games was spotless (1-0). Big sample size, haha.

And:
              0-2 Freshman year
              1-1 Soph year
              2-1 Junior year

Nice little trend upward there

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
                Wrong. (I'll see if you can figure out why )
                Put it this way...he never won against SDSU at Frost.
                "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  Put it this way...he never won against SDSU at Frost.
                  Correct. It's just fun to be literal

(By the way, the answer is that USD won two games in November of 2003 at the SDSU Thanksgiving Classic against mighty Bemidji State and Tampa)

Comment

Correct. It's just fun to be literal

(By the way, the answer is that USD won two games in November of 2003 at the SDSU Thanksgiving Classic against mighty Bemidji State and Tampa)
                    no comment

Comment

Asst. Coach at DWU . . . I like French Silk pie.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                        Asst. Coach at DWU . . . I like French Silk pie.

no comment

Comment

He was a great player (best I ever watched at USD) and a nice guy. Good luck to him.
                          He was a nice guy? Did you ever interact w/ him? 3/4 the student body at USD couldn't stand him. And that's being nice.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaJackrabbit View Post
                            He was a nice guy? Did you ever interact w/ him? 3/4 the student body at USD couldn't stand him. And that's being nice.
                            I've met him several times, and he is a nice guy (other than choosing to play for USD).

If I had to guess, 3/4 of the student body didn't know him. (EDIT) They probably knew a caricature of him from stories they had heard.

While I'm sure he has personal flaws like anybody else, just because he was an (perhaps overly) aggressive basketball player who went to the wrong school doesn't mean he is a bad person.
                            “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                              I've met him several times, and he is a nice guy (other than choosing to play for USD).

If I had to guess, 3/4 of the student body didn't know him.

While I'm sure he has personal flaws like anybody else, just because he was an (perhaps overly) aggressive basketball player who went to the wrong school doesn't mean he is a bad person.
                              I am sure he is a nice guy, it was his body language that said I am the only guy on this floor who knows beans about basketball, and that is what got my goat. Yes I am sure we would have loved the guy if he had wore blue.

Comment

Working...
                              X