Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Congrats to USD

final score creighton 89 usd 78

creighton led 16-20 for most of the last 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      final score creighton 89 usd 78

creighton led 16-20 for most of the last 10 minutes.
      89 points for Creighton, I guess that match-up zone couldn't match up.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I watched the game online and I thought the Yotes played a good game. Creighton just wouldn't miss tonight. Some of the shots were open and some were guarded tightly. Either way they ripped the nets. USD wasn't being stopped much by Creighton either. The Jays announcers were saying that Cain was dominating their inside guy(s). By watching online USD matched up well man to man. You couldn't tell just by watching the teams on the court that Creighton was superior athletically. I was proud of the performance eventhough the loss. I don't think many Valley teams would have went in there and won either the way Creighton was stroking it. The loss of Cain is going to sting no doubt, here is where Boots is going to have to earn his money and if he puts a good product on the floor next year I don't care what the State of SD says the man deserves a raise.
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
          I watched the game online and I thought the Yotes played a good game. Creighton just wouldn't miss tonight. Some of the shots were open and some were guarded tightly. Either way they ripped the nets. USD wasn't being stopped much by Creighton either. The Jays announcers were saying that Cain was dominating their inside guy(s). By watching online USD matched up well man to man. You couldn't tell just by watching the teams on the court that Creighton was superior athletically. I was proud of the performance eventhough the loss. I don't think many Valley teams would have went in there and won either the way Creighton was stroking it. The loss of Cain is going to sting no doubt, here is where Boots is going to have to earn his money and if he puts a good product on the floor next year I don't care what the State of SD says the man deserves a raise.
          I talked to a couple of guys who attended the game. They would agree and thought USD could match up with their top 3 guys but after that just weren't deep enough.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I talked to a couple of guys who attended the game. They would agree and thought USD could match up with their top 3 guys but after that just weren't deep enough.
            I think that is a fairly accurate statement but I will go to 4. Cain, Gentry, Thomas and Cutler are all very good players. Cutler has improved immensely just throughout the year. I have been one to be critial of Krogman but he was one of the catalysts on the team over the past 3 or 4 weeks. He hit some very big shots and looked like a legit D1 player which I couldn't say mid season. I think players 6-10 is where a team like Creighton is going to gain a big advantage. Playing in the Summit will force USD to get better and I believe that is what happened to SDSU this year.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
            X