Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wegher?

For what it's worth, from marcmorehouse on twitter:

Sioux City 1360 KSCJ radio guys Justin Barker and Marty Millard reporting on their blog that Iowa RB Brandon Wegher is considering a leave.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Here is actual post. http://jbsportsblog.wordpress.com/

says he is not thinking about transferring.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
        Here is actual post. http://jbsportsblog.wordpress.com/

says he is not thinking about transferring.
        If he is taking a leave of absence then he is simply sending a message. He won't be able to handle sharing the load with 2 other very good running backs. He needs to be the "man" or he won't be happy. If the Hawkeyes don't make him happy he will leave.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
          If he is taking a leave of absence then he is simply sending a message. He won't be able to handle sharing the load with 2 other very good running backs. He needs to be the "man" or he won't be happy. If the Hawkeyes don't make him happy he will leave.
          So he's Favring it? Sorry couldn't resist.
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            Favre vi (\farv\, occ. \fa-vray'\) to publicly vacilate on a matter of some consequence to others.

Comment

He still has a redshirt year doesn't he? Will be interesting to see what the coaching staff says on this matter.
              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                a D-1 scholarship vs. 16 million guaranteed.. Interesting

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                  He still has a redshirt year doesn't he? Will be interesting to see what the coaching staff says on this matter.
                  Lets assume! Use your redshirt year and transfer to SDSU. Just in time to fill a void being left by Kyle Minette. Timing is everything.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post
                    Lets assume! Use your redshirt year and transfer to SDSU. Just in time to fill a void being left by Kyle Minette. Timing is everything.

GBGBGJ
                    If he was to transfer from Iowa to a FSC school he is elgible right away- he would not have to sit out a yr. Tell me this- how could any D1 football player- especially after the season he had last yr. want to leave?????? Could be dealing with a head case here??

Comment

Originally posted by Chains View Post

GBGBGJ
                      FCS school excuse me

Comment

Could be dealing with a head case here??
                        Or maybe not?

Tell me this- how could any D1 football player- especially after the season he had last yr. want to leave??????
                        For the same millions of reasons kids a year out of high school change their minds millions of times.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I agree millions of kids change their minds daily about a number of things. So do those who are nearly 70 years old. I think its really silly to try and second guess whats going on in Mr. Wegher life.

Comment

I went to hawkeyereport to see what was being said and if you care to indulge in the rumors you can check that site, but what I read has nothing to do with football, studies, or the like.

Again, all anyone has are rumors and the rumors in no way relate to football.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                              I went to hawkeyereport to see what was being said and if you care to indulge in the rumors you can check that site, but what I read has nothing to do with football, studies, or the like.

Again, all anyone has are rumors and the rumors in no way relate to football.
                              Wow! Rumors are flying over there. I'm glad our mods keep better control of the loose lips.

Will be an interesting story to follow.

And just to clarify, my previous comment about waiting to hear from the coaches was in reference to Iowa's coaches, not SDSU.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Something's going on with Whegher, just can't tell what. The guy's got some strong Jackrabbit genes in him.

The Hawkeye message board can be a wild place (remember a couple years ago when the Iowa fans decided to use the restroom in the Metrodome for an unintended purpose? The posts on the Hawkeye board were hilarious -- and also quite devastating to the mom involved in the incident). But, rumors are often the stock in trade on the Hawkeye board.

Comment

Working...
                                X