Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Coyotes Women Basketball

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    I'll admit I haven't paid much attention to SD college women's basketball other than SDSU . . . who else do you think is better than USD, and why?
    You can check out the Massey ratings for all schools, in all divisions here.

It has SDSU - No. 18

Augie - No. 295

Northern State - No. 397

USD - No. 413
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I'm thinking back to the SDSU women's first D1 win. Was in Nebraska? Kentucky? Can't recall, but I thought then it was "huge". Congrats to USD. I think they'll have a very competitive WBB team. I'd guess they'll be near the top of the Summit League year in and year out if they are admitted. SDSU, Oakland, ORU, NDSU, USD. That's actually a pretty solid group of WBB programs.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
        I'm thinking back to the SDSU women's first D1 win. Was in Nebraska? Kentucky? Can't recall, but I thought then it was "huge". Congrats to USD. I think they'll have a very competitive WBB team. I'd guess they'll be near the top of the Summit League year in and year out if they are admitted. SDSU, Oakland, ORU, NDSU, USD. That's actually a pretty solid group of WBB programs.
        Wasn't it Kentucky, in the Virgin Islands?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit View Post
          Colton's big sister Kara had a career high 17 pts. in that game.
          Not nitpicking because I know 76 knows but "one of Colton's bigger sisters" would be the better way to say it. We listened at our house last night, good game for the Coyotes, their announcer on 1450 is hard to listen to in my opinion. Every call went against the Coyotes and every shot UNI made was "unbelievable". Its not Cullhane anymore either.

At halftime of the game one of the Sioux Falls banks was recognized for donating $100,000 to USD, I'm sorry I don't remember which one.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

As probably many people remember, SDSU's first win (women's basketball) was against Kentucky. That said, I would urge caution about snobbery. In a few years, we will be going head to head with USD and who we beat and when will not matter.

More than that, the thing I detest most about colleges and universities (academics to athletics) is the superiority complex. I'll never understand it.

Comment

Working...
            X