Andre Gilbert Suspended Indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Andre Gilbert Suspended Indefinitely

with 3:25 left, Gilbert is not one of the eleven players in the box score. KSU 76, OSU 55

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Andre scored 2 points in 18 minutes of playing time in KSU's 100-63 win over Missouri last night.

Comment

Andre just scored in the K State vs Nebraska game that is on ESPN2
        Huskers lead 19-16 w 9 minutes left
        An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
        US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

I saw Andre hit a 3, go 1-2 at the line, and make a couple of nice passes in the few minutes I watched of the K-State vs Texas game last night. I'm not even sure who won but Andre looked good.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I saw Andre hit a 3, go 1-2 at the line, and make a couple of nice passes in the few minutes I watched of the K-State vs Texas game last night. I'm not even sure who won but Andre looked good.
            Texas won by nine. Andre had 6 points, 3 assists, 0 turnovers in 26 minutes of action.

Comment

Working...
            X