Kansas State Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kansas State Basketball

Saw the game also, and as a fan, have to say I wish Andre was still on the team. I'm not sure how it would have worked, but the kid has talent and we can always use that.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

KState is on ESPN right now playing Notre Dame in the Jimmy V classic in Madison Square Garden.

As an aside:
      Somebody explain why College presidents aren't worried about basketball players missing class like they appear to be about football players
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Notre Dame 68, Kansas State 59

Gilbert, 2 / 6 from the field, 4 pts total.

Comment

He was also credited with a basket by a tip in by ND's center.
          "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
            As an aside:
            Somebody explain why College presidents aren't worried about basketball players missing class like they appear to be about football players
            And they miss classes in two semesters, including when finals are going on in the first sememster and beyond mid-terms in the second semester. Hmm, wonder if money has anything to do with it.

A further aside:
            Remember when bb tourney would only take one team from a conference? The tourney didn't generate a whole lot of money then. I have yet to hear an argument that convinces me that with 3-5 years a D-1A playoff would not blow away the current money generated by the bowls.

Sorry for the thread drift.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
            X