NDSU vs. Minnesota predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU vs. Minnesota predictions

The way it sits right now, it's the Bison's game to lose....

Comment

[s]BISON WIN!!![/s]

Blocked FG...Gophers win 10-9.

Comment

Wow.

Just, wow!

Congratulations to the Bison, you outplayed the Gophers and darn near beat them on the scoreboard, too.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I could just picture during the post game handshake Glen Mason telling Craig Bohl that Coach Bohl will enjoy working for Joel Maturi in a few years.

Great game Bison. The better team didn't win on the scoreboard today, but anyone who watched or listened knows who the better team was today.
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Eventhough, USD hasn't played NDSU in a few years, it was still kinda weird seeing them playing on national TV and going step for step with a Big 10 team.

I missed a couple parts:
            1) how long was the blocked fg that NDSU was trying
            2) I just caught the end of the announcers talking about the Gophers scheduling NDSU adn it sounded like another team dropped out and NDSU picked it up. What team were they talking about?

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/512/story/757885.html

1) The FG attempt was 42 yards out.

2) The U of M, I believe, had the hole to fill when Baylor dropped the Gophs.

Nice effort by the Bison. Even though the Gophs won, Sid will still have some crow to eat when he's writing his Sunday column. NDSU made enough mistakes to lose, but were still in a position to win. Every Gopher sports fan should be calling for the heads of Mason and Maturi (the A.D. who made the stupid decision to reward Mason for his mediocrity) after seeing them play this poorly this season. I hope the I-AA pollsters don't penalize NDSU for their efforts today.

Comment

I believe it was a 42 or 43 yard kick for a kicker whose longest on the year is a 42 yarder in the wind. The kicker is a true freshman.

Comment

Thanks for the replys! If the 'loss' hurts the Bison in the polls, some of the voters need to have their votes taken away for good!

Comment

http://www.startribune.com/507/story/758229.html

Sid definitely ate a large helping of crow. The Gophs are in bad shape when Sid (aka, the ultimate "homer&quot said that NDSU should have won since they outplayed and outcoached the Gophs.

The Gophs will either scare the blazes out of Ohio State or we'll be seeing a 66-7 tally on the ticker next week.........

Comment

Working...
                    X