Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Yori out at Nebraska, under investigation

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
    Has anyone heard if Williams is now trying to offer the ladies that had committed to USD? Are the players she was recruiting to USD capable of playing at Nebraska? Meaning they were good enough for the Summit League, but are they good enough for the Big Ten.
    I would not think being good enough is as big a question as the players have all signed LOI with the coyotes. That release and reopening a search is not a sure deal for Amy. Recruiting players that have signed is putting the carriage ahead of the horse and it may seem a bit of an ethical situation.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
      I would not think being good enough is as big a question as the players have all signed LOI with the coyotes. That release and reopening a search is not a sure deal for Amy. Recruiting players that have signed is putting the carriage ahead of the horse and it may seem a bit of an ethical situation.
      Thank you for pointing that out. I thought they were just commits. I don't follow round ball enough to remember the signing date has come and gone.

Comment

I think Amy won't let the high development caliber of player slip through the cracks like Yori had a penchant for doing,she only went after the cream of the crop in Neb and Yori seemed to like to recruit nationally ,way further out than the typical Summit teams around here recruit typically.That should make it harder to get good players from the 5 state area if she wants to go after them,she's got more clout now...or, maybe not...we'll see.

Comment

I would be surprised that Amy lets any highly rated Nebraska player go unchallenged in the future. She has had a good presence in the Husker state already It would be interesting if she schedules the jackrabbits right away.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
          X