Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OSU v MSU

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Says a guy who selected the name "SanDakotaState".
    Funny funny, could SanDakotaState be from California?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Funny funny, could SanDakotaState be from California?

My take,its a play on, (sarcasm perhaps)all the times they've called South Dakota State -San Diego State.I take it as very clever humor by SanDakotaState to come up with that .

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
        My take,its a play on, (sarcasm perhaps)all the times they've called South Dakota State -San Diego State.I take it as very clever humor by SanDakotaState to come up with that .
        Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          I can't figure out why ESPN can't keep track of the XDSUs. NDSU has won 3 consecutive FCS championships and been to the big dance once. And SDSU men have been to the big dance 2 consecutive years and our women have made it every year since becoming eligible. How in the world to you get San Diego State out of North Dakota State? Remember when ESPN used USD's logo when ESPN was talking about our home court winning streak? It's complete laziness and down right disrespectful to the universities on ESPNs part.
          I think it would be good to remember that ESPN isn't some monolithic entity. In reality, it's a collection of individuals. And with any collection of individuals, some are more knowledgeable than others. The guys who actually put together the graphics and scroll bar are probably better versed in Intel vs. AMD or Mint vs. Ubuntu than UNC vs. Dook or Michigan vs. Ohio State.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammersmith View Post
            I think it would be good to remember that ESPN isn't some monolithic entity. In reality, it's a collection of individuals. And with any collection of individuals, some are more knowledgeable than others. The guys who actually put together the graphics and scroll bar are probably better versed in Intel vs. AMD or Mint vs. Ubuntu than UNC vs. Dook or Michigan vs. Ohio State.

LOL, well put. The graphic designers and the CG operator have no clue who is what. It isn't in their jobs requirements. The producer and the on air talent should know what's what, but they have a lot of other things going on. Don't get upset.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
            X