National Championship Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: National Championship Game

I watched the game last night and the players are so big and athletic that it almost stops being a basketball game. I just didn't find the flow of the game that much fun to watch. Like an NBA game...

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      I watched the game last night and the players are so big and athletic that it almost stops being a basketball game. I just didn't find the flow of the game that much fun to watch. Like an NBA game...
      I prefer worse players as well.

No, no I don't.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
        A Lot of individual athletic plays but not a what I could call a lot of plays. getting a rebound and running down with out passing trying to make a lay up? I didnt watch the whole game but saw that happen plently of times from both teams. saw a few shots were the guys stood around and the guy with the ball just tried to create on a layup or forced a jump shot. Also felt like there were a lot of fouls not called both ways. Kentucky didnt seem to mind the phsyical play but it looked like it bothered Kansas when what looked like a call during the regular season wasnt called in the game I think it was hard for them to adjust.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
          Ohh what I would I do to be able to be in a riot. Personally I want to experience a riot just once. Heck, I watched the Penn State riot intently and wished I was there. If SDSU won the NC or even made it the the Final Four I would riot so I can't really blame the Kentucky fans/students.
          Just once i'd like to see the rioters have to pay for damages,instead of innocent taxpayers.That would be Fun to see,maybe a little criminal record to boot,how fun would that be....wowza!I have no problem with them getting drunk and burning cars....as long as it's their own.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Just once i'd like to see the rioters have to pay for damages,instead of innocent taxpayers.That would be Fun to see,maybe a little criminal record to boot,how fun would that be....wowza!I have no problem with them getting drunk and burning cars....as long as it's their own.
            Haha. I wouldn't be the ones starting the cars on fire, but the atmosphere, the intensity and adrenaline in the air is what I want to experience. Doesn't the city have to pay for damages? I also want to experience a big protest. Those are definitely on my bucket list.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              So did all of kentucky say they are going pro yet? I would guess most of that team will which makes me wonder how they keep up with the apr stuff. So how long now till calipari has some sort of recruiting violation or screws something up.
              Players leaving early for the NBA doesn't hurt APR.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                Players leaving early for the NBA doesn't hurt APR.
                As long as they are in good academic standing.

APR needs players to stay in school and stay in good academic standards. If players leave it can hurt retention rates, but if they know they are leaving, course work might suffer, and inturn would be in bad academic standing which could hurt the APR score. Often players transfering can hurt, or who quit before they graduate can hurt APR.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
                  Haha. I wouldn't be the ones starting the cars on fire, but the atmosphere, the intensity and adrenaline in the air is what I want to experience. Doesn't the city have to pay for damages? I also want to experience a big protest. Those are definitely on my bucket list.
                  Well, as long as the city is paying for it and not the taxpayers, riot away...

I, for one, hope to never take part in a riot. Mob mentality is a very, very real and dangerous thing, nobody can say with certainty what they would do in those situations.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Working...
                  X