Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 FCS playoffs

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
    When exactly was this? I don't remember SDSU ever playing Sam Houston State, if they did it was a LONG time ago. Maybe you are thinking Stephen F. Austin or Texas State...
    You are right, I get those famous Texans mixed up. Checked the media guide and it was 2007 and 2008 we played. Stephen A Austin
    played us on a windy Hobo Day and their coach was fearful of throwing in the wind. Kind of screwy thinking but the wind must never blow in Texas.

Comment

NDSU strikes first, a few plays after GSU turnover...5 minutes left in 1st quarter.

7-0 Bison.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Watching this game, I'd be lying if I said I'm not a lotta bit jealous of NDSU. NDSU forces a GSU punt, but run into the kicker..automatic 1st down GSU.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

GSU with a good drive ending with a TD.

7-7 3 min left in half.

Comment

NDSU drives down the field pretty quickly and scores. 14-7 Bison 1:30 to half.

Comment

Bison respond. 14-7. I'm digging the yellow jerseys.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Bison respond. 14-7. I'm digging the yellow jerseys.
                Yes. Love their unis.

Comment

MVFC! Should of had 3 in the playoffs
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

I think the Jacks offense moved the ball on the Bison better than anyone has in the playoffs

Comment

Bison just manhandled GSU. 35-7 was the final.

Very impressive win. Congrats Bison fans and good luck in the championship!

Comment

Watched the end of the game. NDSU dominated 4th qtr. The championship game should be very interesting to watch. No way can I predict the outcome.
                        You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Just a nice reminder to us SDSU fans, two years ago NDSU was 3-8 and now in the national title game. A lot can happen in two years.

Comment

Great game by the Bison! I thought the defense really shined today and Jensen was fabulous. (Hate saying nice things about the Bison but it's pretty easy to do after that game.)

And Mango you're right...may even be a little understated. Not only can a lot happen in two years...just watch what happens in one year. Our next season started with the last three games of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Great game by the Bison! I thought the defense really shined today and Jensen was fabulous. (Hate saying nice things about the Bison but it's pretty easy to do after that game.)

And Mango you're right...may even be a little understated. Not only can a lot happen in two years...just watch what happens in one year. Our next season started with the last three games of this season.
                              Oh, I'm excited about the possibilities of this team with Sumner. He's a fantastic QB. I'm interested to see where he ends up on the all-time list at SDSU. I don't think he will break Berry's record of 7 TDs in one game but the sky is the limit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                                Yes. Love their unis.
                                Its been decades since SDSU wore yellow jerseys like about 1949 to about 1954. Maybe we should go yellow next time. It helped the Bison. Just sayin that uni's might be important. Being contridictory thats all.

Comment

Working...
                                X