Yotes and Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yotes and Wisconsin

I know this belongs in the smack section so forgive me. but with all that red and white in the stands does USD count them as their fans?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
      I know this belongs in the smack section so forgive me. but with all that red and white in the stands does USD count them as their fans?
      Smack belongs in smack, but it's your board so nothing will happen.

Regarding the game, Wisconsin is just that good. Period. It was a beatdown for the most part. The one thing I would take away as a positive was that Wisco had a relatively hard time running against us, but that quarterback is extremely good. And Toon the reciever is nothing short of amazing. The fans were respectful and have a good time. Overall, although it's no fun to get beat like that, it was a positive experience.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
        Smack belongs in smack, but it's your board so nothing will happen.

Regarding the game, Wisconsin is just that good. Period. It was a beatdown for the most part. The one thing I would take away as a positive was that Wisco had a relatively hard time running against us, but that quarterback is extremely good. And Toon the reciever is nothing short of amazing. The fans were respectful and have a good time. Overall, although it's no fun to get beat like that, it was a positive experience.
        See, what happens when you do this is that you take the hand-slap right out of the repertoire of the moderators . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          See, what happens when you do this is that you take the hand-slap right out of the repertoire of the moderators . . .
          I understand. I would rather slap him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
            I understand. I would rather slap him anyway.
            Carry on, then . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
            X