Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fresno St. and Nevada to the MWC

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    That shipped sailed a long time ago. We are way better off in the Summit and MVFC
    The 4 Dakota schools will NEVER be in the Big Sky.

The Summit is closing in on being very I-29 Centric, and doesn't suit travel budgets to budge from that.

The Summit football league is very close to existing, but it will be a name take over of the MVFC. Still need SUU to say bye-bye (Big Sky, please FINALLY add T-Birds)

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
      The 4 Dakota schools will NEVER be in the Big Sky.

The Summit is closing in on being very I-29 Centric, and doesn't suit travel budgets to budge from that.

The Summit football league is very close to existing, but it will be a name take over of the MVFC. Still need SUU to say bye-bye (Big Sky, please FINALLY add T-Birds)
      Goin to disagree with you on this one. I think that Summit football is years and year away if ever. Something big needs to change for Summit football to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
        Goin to disagree with you on this one. I think that Summit football is years and year away if ever. Something big needs to change for Summit football to happen.
        Gateway --> Valley --> Summit

just name changes.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
          Gateway --> Valley --> Summit

just name changes.
          Subtract IL SU + USD + UND = Summit rather than MVFC as Summit teams outnumber MVC teams.

5 Summit + 4 MVFC + 1 Horizon

Comment

Isn't Youngstown State in the MAC?

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
              Isn't Youngstown State in the MAC?
              Nope.

Youngstown State is in the Horizon League for all sports except football.

Comment

Check out Siouxfan's perspective. SDSU is a "have-not" while the ND schools, especially UND, are much more desirable. Typical sue attitude. I hope we stomp them this year and I hope our guys have as much distaste for UND as they have disrespect for us.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79576
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yep. He neglects to mention that big ol' budget is due to running two hockey teams.

Neglects to mention that the basketball team plays in a 3500 seat arena that doesn't sell out......

Neglects to mention the outstanding success of SDSU in D-1, thus far: NCAA tournament participation on 7 different occasions, numerous academic all region awards, and ten conference championships (regular season and/or tournament).

Give me another heapin' helpin' of have-not, please, if this is what it's like.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                    Check out Siouxfan's perspective. SDSU is a "have-not" while the ND schools, especially UND, are much more desirable. Typical sue attitude. I hope we stomp them this year and I hope our guys have as much distaste for UND as they have disrespect for us.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79576
                    And they thought SFC was tough, wait til they play the Jacks ! I can't wait.

Comment

giving Zoo rep points for his response on the other board, while it was a little biased, it wasn't bad by any means and he noted that right away. Gave both our positives and negatives.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X