Somebody in Winner won the Powerball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Somebody in Winner won the Powerball

Hey I matched the red power ball number which was 02 on last night drawin? Any ideas on how I might spend my 3 dollars?

Comment

Better save it, gas prices are going back up. $2.95 here in Michigan again.

Comment

Good thinking and in full disclosure, I purchased 5 dollars in numbers so I am really not a winner, though I got 4 numbers and won 100 bucks eariler this year.

Comment

From the Grand Forks Paper here is an update. Terry Wanless is the uncle to Neal Wanless.

http://www.grandforksherald.com/even...cle/id/121815/

Comment

Originally posted by valleyrabbit View Post
            I feel bad for the guy because he is not married. I'm sure the gold diggers are lining up. I think we should be happy for him rather than worrying about what athletic department is going to get some of the riches.
            Feel bad for him. Nu uh. Think of it this way, he has a whole bunch of women that wouldn't have thought twice about him a month ago thinking about moving to Winner to try and run into him.

As long as you've got your wits about you, that could be a great situation for a lonely rancher if you know what I mean.
            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Working...
            X