Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SD's Sports Mount Rushmore

Originally posted by jackwatcher View Post
    Why would Mecklenburg be on the South Dakota list? Did he play a year at Augie?

Yes he did, and then he transferred to U of Minnesota. Also he was born in Seattle Washington, but how he connected with Augie I have no idea. So his brief stint at Augie is probably his only connection to SD. He had a great pro career, that we can not deny and since has been involved in a number of charities.

Comment

Re: SD's Sports Mount Rushmore

Originally posted by RabbitObserver View Post
      Booing Jeter and A-Rod during every at-bat at the Dome last year was one of the best things ever. Twins won the first game I went to and the second game they were down 4-1 going into the 8th and they got 2 guys on and the Yanks brought Mo-Rivera. The idiot infront of us in the #42 Yankee jersey proclaimed the game was over. That was before D-Young went oppo on him on a 1-2 count. That is probably the loudest I've ever heard any stadium during a sporting event. The real best closer in baseball came in and pitched 2 scoreless before the rest of the Twins sh*tty bullpen folded and gave up a bomb to straight away to A-Roid.

Still, that was one of the best baseball games I've ever been to.

Threaaaad Driiiiift.

And Yankees suck.
      For all Yankee haters
      http://www.sportspickle.com/features...5-yankees.html
      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Working...
      X