X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PETA petitions Spearfish school to change name to Sea Kitten High

I love animals. They taste great!
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Let's see...sea refers to water and water is wet.

Kittens need air to breath and if they are under water then they die. PETA is for drowning kittens?

Comment

The new mascot could carry around a bag with a bunch of stuffed kittens and a brick in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          PETA is for drowning kittens?
          That, plus a whole lot of other things most people would be surprised to learn.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Miss Mittens is wonderful drenched in Tartar sauce.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ceonyc/513452472/
            Last edited by Grizzled_Jack; 01-08-2009, 10:53 PM.

Comment

I love PETA, People Eating Tasty Animals. Wait, now im going to get sued for saying that huh. I guess I did need a good laugh, thanks PETA.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

"Break the politically correct law", House said, “and you’ll be arrested by the White Kitten Police Department, and taken to the White Kitten Jail, where you’ll be treated with soft, furry paws and a purr of compassion.”

^
                My favorite part of the article....let out an audible chuckle.
                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
                  What probably happened was some PETA member drove through Spearfish and saw all 3 of the statues in town that have a fish with a spear through it and was upset by it....

Now personally even though I live there I could care less, heck change the name of the city for all i care....

I'm all for the ethical treatment of animals but PETA looses its creditability when it does this....

PETA lost their credibility a LONG time ago....

Here's a good read about how they 'help' animals- Better dead than fed, PETA says

Comment

Ted Nugent for President in 2012

Comment

Originally posted by sturgisjeff View Post
                      ted nugent for president in 2012
                      the nuge!

Comment

Does anyone watch the TV show "30 days" on FX? There was a great one about a hunter who had to live in a vegan PETA family for a month. As for this, how many times does PETA have to be laughed at before they get the hint.

Comment

Originally posted by sdbballfan View Post
                          ...how many times does PETA have to be laughed at before they get the hint.
                          They won't get the hint. That's their sole purpose...they're trying to give the rest of us a hint. If you disagree with them, they're best ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                            They won't get the hint. That's their sole purpose...they're trying to give the rest of us a hint. If you disagree with them, they're best ignored.
                            This is so true. Sometimes we all just need a good laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              They are extremists. It's one thing to believe in something, it's a total different thing to have that belief cloud your judgement. For example, the nuts in the Middle East that blow themselves and others up in the name of Allah. It's hard to figure out what goes through some people's head.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                                Meat is murder. Tasty, tasty murder.
                                I had a big helping of Murder last night. Slow roasted in the oven with lots of Creole seasoning (better than Cajun!) and Barbeque sauce! Darn tasty, I might add!
                                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                                X