Dakota Schoolers Summer Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dakota Schoolers Summer Classic

I said Je$us Chr*st and poop's other word I didn't know that was a swear word.... all i ask is what I got for attacking people... I appolagized I had planned on deleting the post before work but I was running late and didn't have time .... Saying I deserve being called a retard and all the other poop goes alil old but whatever.... I made a post apolagizing and I made a post trying to go in the other direction as in start talking about actual Dakota Schooler and around south dakota stuff but whatever...

Comment

The substitute for poop doesn't bother...your other reference will bother many.

No one said you deserve being called a retard. Your post said "maybe I deserve it but I don't think so" and I, in jest of course, said "Yes, you deserved it."

Let's move on, Joe.

Comment

If people can't make their posts have at least some passing relationship to the topic of this thread, it will be locked.

There's been a lot of knee-jerk posting going on. Clean it up.

Finally for those of you engaged in open warfare with Joeboo22--if you are successful in provoking him to the extent that he winds up on probation again, or banned, he will not be alone. I'm getting tired of hosting the "how can we insult Joeboo" contest, regardless of the openings he may offer in his postings. If you don't like what he posts, either ignore it or ADDRESS HIS POST.

Many extra bonus points will be given to posters who choose to take a higher road from here on out.

Pretty please?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

anyways....... Pat K. as always concise and accurate evaluation of the top prospects in the area. Colton Iverson attended the U of Nebraska camp yesterday and Iowa State camp today. It's the USA wide summer tour for Colton this summer. He'll be a tired puppy come August 1st but it will be worth his efforts. Have not heard of Nebraska offered or not. As of yesterday they had not offered.

Comment

Colton's oldest sister was our waitress on Father's day and I said hi to his mother and other sister yesterday. We talked a little about them but Colton's name didn't come up. When they volunteer some information I'll kindly pass it on. I prefer to keep hoping that we have a chance at a great kid.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nebraska has indeed offered.....the plot thickens.

Comment

Nebraska is not exactly a hotbed for basketball, but it still is a major conference offer!

Comment

Which can lead to the domino effect. So far that has not happened. Iowa State has not offered despite Colton's participation in their camp last weekend.

Comment

Working...
                  X