T-Wolves - Bucks Preseason Game Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Wolves - Bucks Preseason Game Tickets

Tickets for the preseason MN T-Wolves - Milwaukee Bucks at the Sanford Pentagon are currently on sale through all Ticketmaster outlets. The games is being held on Thursday, October 10th. Good chance to see Nate Wolters play in one of his first NBA games.

Re: T-Wolves - Bucks Preseason Game Tickets

Originally posted by Cadsev View Post
    Tickets for the preseason MN T-Wolves - Milwaukee Bucks at the Sanford Pentagon are currently on sale through all Ticketmaster outlets. The games is being held on Thursday, October 10th. Good chance to see Nate Wolters play in one of his first NBA games.
    The cheapest ticket after fees is $75. Ummm, no thanks...
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
      The cheapest ticket after fees is $75. Ummm, no thanks...
      Holy shomly, I was thinking 10-30 dollar for tickets.

This thread should probably be not in SDSU section. the powers that be should move it too its appropriate location.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        Holy shomly, I was thinking 10-30 dollar for tickets.

This thread should probably be not in SDSU section. the powers that be should move it too its appropriate location.
        some one has to pay for the bus from Mpls and from Milwaukee plus the luxury hotel rooms. Cant do that at college game ticket prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          some one has to pay for the bus from Mpls and from Milwaukee plus the luxury hotel rooms. Cant do that at college game ticket prices.
          Pretty sure there won't be any bussing involved here. We're talking the NBA, not AA baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
            Pretty sure there won't be any bussing involved here. We're talking the NBA, not AA baseball.
            Do you have a sense of humor? I was joking.

Comment

I don't think you were joking. You were spot on with the "luxury hotel room" comment. These are professional NBA players. They don't stay at the Super 8.

Comment

A lot of people dont really have a sense of humor here. even when adding smiley faces doesnt help. Anway its a pre season game against to traditionally bad teams. not really a huge draw, the most interest now will be on Wolters playing here. I dont think many others in the area will get to crazy about how great this game is expect for its its only kind of sorta cool they are actually playing in SF.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

I would be shocked if anybody on those two rosters would spend a night in Sioux Falls at one of our luxury (ha!) hotels. They will be in and out same day.

I don't think $75 is too bad to watch a pre-season game in a 3000 seat arena. I won't pay it, but there are probably at least 3000 people who will. Supply and demand, maximizing revenue, etc.
                  “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

According to stu, about 65% of the tickets were sold during the first few hours available. I too planned to go, but not at those prices. I guess we are spoiled by Jacks prices. I had expected to pay maybe $50. Only Sanford employes had access to tickets until 2pm. I wonder if they got reduced prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                      According to stu, about 65% of the tickets were sold during the first few hours available. I too planned to go, but not at those prices. I guess we are spoiled by Jacks prices. I had expected to pay maybe $50. Only Sanford employes had access to tickets until 2pm. I wonder if they got reduced prices?
                      I feel pretty comfortable saying no on the reduced prices.

Also, the tickets have sold pretty darn well from what I hear. Only a few hundred left.

I will be in attendance. I'm looking forward to it. Fear the deer.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
                        75% was sold the last I heard this afternoon. And no, Sanford employees were not given reduced prices. They had until 1:30pm to get tickets on the first day.

The teams will show up that morning, will probably have a standard walk through practice, play the game that night, and leave the next day. Prior years they have stayed at the downtown Holiday Inn. Guessing they will stay at the hotel that is across the street from the venue (if it is open by then).

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          A lot of people dont really have a sense of humor here. even when adding smiley faces doesnt help. Anway its a pre season game against to traditionally bad teams. not really a huge draw, the most interest now will be on Wolters playing here. I dont think many others in the area will get to crazy about how great this game is expect for its its only kind of sorta cool they are actually playing in SF.
                          Actually,I think the Wolves have drawn quite well when they have played exhibition games at the Arena. The last time they played here I remember trying to get tickets at the last-minute and they were sold out.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
                            I don't think you were joking. You were spot on with the "luxury hotel room" comment. These are professional NBA players. They don't stay at the Super 8.
                            OH Yes I was, the humor was intended for goon who apparently got it. So what you think really does not matter.

Comment

Either way your not going to spend anywhere near that to see the bucks or wolves this season for a regular game. but those arenas are much bigger I get it but those are also bigger popluaces, and well regular season games so they are actually counting or playing for something. not to take away from the game in SF but its still exihbition. maybe midco can pick it up or something to show on TV.

Comment

Working...
                              X