Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    If you feel the need to neg rep me, shower it. Make it rain. Trust me, if you want to get into a smack fest I think I can hold my own.

As for the comment if anybody likes the yellow coat...there might be a few.
    not surprised an NDSU fan would complain about neg rep points. Prolly blame that on the refs too.

I would give you neg reps for complaining about it but that would only cause the problem to continue. But I know thats hard for NDSU fans to not try to bring attention to themselves.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
      not surprised an NDSU fan would complain about neg rep points. Prolly blame that on the refs too.
      Now to the uneducated person that would be some good smack. But to those of us that saw the neg rep being pressed, one can clearly see the ref did not have a proper angle to make the call he did. It was a terrible call...probably the worst call I have ever seen. He should be fired, hired somewhere else, and then fired again.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

I would give you neg reps for complaining about it but that would only cause the problem to continue. But I know thats hard for NDSU fans to not try to bring attention to themselves.
        Drop the smack in non-smack sections unless you want a couple weeks' time-out, m'kay?
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          Drop the smack in non-smack sections unless you want a couple weeks' time-out, m'kay?
          No sir, I don't. My apologies for the smack, but I feel my point remains valid about people complaining about getting neg rep points. I will move on to more constructive threads.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I am used to neg rep points being used for extreme situations...people who get them really earned them. I got one for basically...I don't like how you look boy (in my mind it sounds like a back-woods hillbilly drawling the words out while using a toothpick to clean ol' chopper).

I'm sure not expecting to get truckloads of positive rep here. Maybe after a long spell being here I may start to accrue some. Time will tell if Jackrabbit fans laugh at themselves. Who knows, time will tell if my style of humor will be tolerated by the moderators.

You guys have a nice messageboard here, but it is a bit quiet...but most boards are quiet this time of year. I'm just trying to bring a little life into it. More to come.

Comment

I am used to neg rep points being used for extreme situations...people who get them really earned them. I got one for basically...I don't like how you look boy (in my mind it sounds like a back-woods hillbilly drawling the words out while using a toothpick to clean ol' chopper).

I'm sure not expecting to get truckloads of positive rep here. Maybe after a long spell being here I may start to accrue some. Time will tell if Jackrabbit fans laugh at themselves. Who knows, time will tell if my style of humor will be tolerated by the moderators.

You guys have a nice messageboard here, but it is a bit quiet...but most boards are quiet this time of year. I'm just trying to bring a little life into it. More to come.
              The SDSU board is quiet.... when compared to Bisonville. Bisonville is likely a top 5 FCS traffic board. I suspect only Delaware, Georgia Southern, Montana out-traffic Bisonville. Within the Summit, SDSU #2 behind Bisonville.

Always enjoy seeing some non-SDSU folks here.

Comment

Me thinks a full scam-bait may draw a few in. I'll try to get it started this week for you guys to enjoy. I'm thinking the Balla Hassan hitman scam may be of interest. I'm mentioning the name for the posters here that may have read it on bisonville.

Comment

Me thinks a full scam-bait may draw a few in. I'll try to get it started this week for you guys to enjoy. I'm thinking the Balla Hassan hitman scam may be of interest. I'm mentioning the name for the posters here that may have read it on bisonville.

CLASSIC!!! laughed many hours at that one
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

My first neg rep from a Jacks fan. It seems Nidaros does not like my yellow coat. Haters will hate.
                    He doesn't like many people or change. I wouldn't worry about it. My sig is what he wrote giving me neg rep one time. Kind of funny.
                    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

If you feel the need to neg rep me, shower it. Make it rain. Trust me, if you want to get into a smack fest I think I can hold my own.

As for the comment if anybody likes the yellow coat...there might be a few.
                      That comment made me laugh out loud.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Vicks Dead PitBulls View Post
                        You should hit up the Good Samaritan Center in Fargo.

This was even better!

Comment

You're humor isn't going to be liked. Many will need to get used to it but it's just your style. Hopefully most don't take it personally.

You were good until you made a comment about getting a stupid neg rep. You do know you're on an SDSU message board right? I get those all the time at Bisonville just because my name has SDSU in it, even though most of the time I'm just pointing things out and not smacking either team. Get used to it. It's just how it is. I could care less and I'm sure you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            He doesn't like many people or change. I wouldn't worry about it. My sig is what he wrote giving me neg rep one time. Kind of funny.
                            When you made your smart as@ remark about Jack#1 fan being old I thought it was time to call a spade a spade or even a@@hole. Putting it on your signature does not embarrass me one bit. I meant every word of it.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              You're humor isn't going to be liked. Many will need to get used to it but it's just your style. Hopefully most don't take it personally.

You were good until you made a comment about getting a stupid neg rep. You do know you're on an SDSU message board right? I get those all the time at Bisonville just because my name has SDSU in it, even though most of the time I'm just pointing things out and not smacking either team. Get used to it. It's just how it is. I could care less and I'm sure you don't.

Seriously?? thats childish
                              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
                                Seriously?? thats childish
                                Yeah, that's too bad. I try to even things out be positive rep'ing people after idiots throw out the neg rep.

Comment

Working...
                                X