Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reputation

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    Ok that seems weird, for Instance I have 65,900 some Rep points on BV, i didn't gain the power to alter anyones rep till I got alot of points, and starting out had more posts than points. The only way my point total increases is if someone hits me with Pos rep (espescially TAB my god that guy must have 100,000 plus points). Is it a board setting on how you earn?

I guess another way to explain if I get Pos rep from someone with 3,000 posts and only 3 or 4 green chicklets it doesn't bump me as high as someone with 300 posts and full bar of green chicks
    I suppose one has to factor in officiating when considering rep points on Bisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I suppose one has to factor in officiating when considering rep points on Bisonville.
      well this could very well be, but that would also say that the officiating on BV is VERY questionable being I have recieved nearly 66,000 rep points...maybe we should review them
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

well this could very well be, but that would also say that the officiating on BV is VERY questionable being I have recieved nearly 66,000 rep points...maybe we should review them
        I would tend to agree that it seems like everyone on there has more rep bubbles than anyone on here. I always thought it was because you guys spread the love more than we do and you post more than we do (both probably true). But maybe it has something to do with our progression is slower than Bisonville?

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
          I would tend to agree that it seems like everyone on there has more rep bubbles than anyone on here. I always thought it was because you guys spread the love more than we do and you post more than we do (both probably true). But maybe it has something to do with our progression is slower than Bisonville?
          Yes.

When you get repped on BV, you typically get THOUSANDS of rep points at a time. Here you get a couple dozen pts at a time, if not less.

Personally, I like how rep here works better than on BV.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
            These are the reasons. The progression is the same(I think), but there's sort of a critical mass to the system. Once enough posters have fairly high rep power, everyone's green bars max out really quickly. I remember when the same thing happened at AGS and the mods tried to reset the levels. There was a near-mutiny among the top rep holders. Of course, it wasn't a normal week back then if there wasn't a near-mutiny, so...

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
              Yes.

When you get repped on BV, you typically get THOUSANDS of rep points at a time. Here you get a couple dozen pts at a time, if not less.

Personally, I like how rep here works better than on BV.
              umm....it works exactly the same on BV as here
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Ok that seems weird, for Instance I have 65,900 some Rep points on BV, i didn't gain the power to alter anyones rep till I got alot of points, and starting out had more posts than points. The only way my point total increases is if someone hits me with Pos rep (espescially TAB my god that guy must have 100,000 plus points). Is it a board setting on how you earn?

I guess another way to explain if I get Pos rep from someone with 3,000 posts and only 3 or 4 green chicklets it doesn't bump me as high as someone with 300 posts and full bar of green chicks
                100,000 was a long time ago.

Rep is the same here as on bv. Think of it as a snowball rolling down a hill getting bigger and going faster. If there were more posts here and people repping a bit more it would have taken off faster. I'll do what I can.

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                  100,000 was a long time ago.

Rep is the same here as on bv. Think of it as a snowball rolling down a hill getting bigger and going faster. If there were more posts here and people repping a bit more it would have taken off faster. I'll do what I can.

Ha thats why I added the PLUS
                  BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

My first neg rep from a Jacks fan. It seems Nidaros does not like my yellow coat. Haters will hate.

Comment

My first neg rep from a Jacks fan. It seems Nidaros does not like my yellow coat. Haters will hate.
                      Calling out when someone gives neg points should deserve in getting more neg points. Does any one like that yellow coat? Big bird called and wants his costume back.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I never implied hate, I dislike your coat. It makes you look ridiously silly but what the hell , its game day in fargo. How do you get hate out of that? Are we to be strictly in the state of awe that you are a big bison fan? Gee I did not think so. I am one Jack fan who is not awed by the rowdies form the north. Now the older fans from Fargo are fun and I had many interesting conversations in West Acres as I parade around wearing SDSU garb.

I am showing love by telling you the truth about your appearence here on the board through pictures. JackJD said you were a good guy and I respect his opinion so why not be honest with you and your disgusting looking coat? Thats all!!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Calling out when someone gives neg points should deserve in getting more neg points. Does any one like that yellow coat? Big bird called and wants his costume back.
                          If you feel the need to neg rep me, shower it. Make it rain. Trust me, if you want to get into a smack fest I think I can hold my own.

As for the comment if anybody likes the yellow coat...there might be a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I never implied hate, I dislike your coat. It makes you look ridiously silly but what the hell , its game day in fargo. How do you get hate out of that? Are we to be strictly in the state of awe that you are a big bison fan? Gee I did not think so. I am one Jack fan who is not awed by the rowdies form the north. Now the older fans from Fargo are fun and I had many interesting conversations in West Acres as I parade around wearing SDSU garb.

I am showing love by telling you the truth about your appearence here on the board through pictures. JackJD said you were a good guy and I respect his opinion so why not be honest with you and your disgusting looking coat? Thats all!!
                            Should you be in awe of me? Its a bit early in the year to expect a red carpet rolled out...you guys don't seem to develop coordination until about the 4th or 5th week of the football season. Does the coat look ridiculous? Most definitely...that is precisely what makes it awesome. Its over the top, just like its owner. Once I get a little more time I will post one of my scam-baits and you guys might get a little better feel for what I am about.

Comment

Should you be in awe of me? Its a bit early in the year to expect a red carpet rolled out...you guys don't seem to develop coordination until about the 4th or 5th week of the football season. Does the coat look ridiculous? Most definitely...that is precisely what makes it awesome. Its over the top, just like its owner. Once I get a little more time I will post one of my scam-baits and you guys might get a little better feel for what I am about.
                              Okay fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post

You should hit up the Good Samaritan Center in Fargo.

Comment

Working...
                                X