Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictions

Alright, time for a thread of just plain predictions. Gotta start this one out negative.

NDSU - 28
    SDSU - 24

SDSU up 17 - 3 at half and then all Bison.

Sorry.

Thoughts?

Re: Predictions

40-38 Jacks.

NDSU field goal for all the marbles, with time running out, goes wide right.

Bison still claim they ought to be in a BCS bowl game.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak

I always love that one! ;D

Comment

Perhaps they could rematch with the Gophs for a covetted Music City Bowl championship!

(read - Glen Mason is a joke)

Comment

35% Bison blow out SDSU
          48% Bison win close game
          15% SDSU wins close game
          2% SDSU blows out Bison

NDSU beats Ohio in the BCS Championship Game on 1/8/07 :

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak
            40-38 Jacks.  

NDSU field goal for all the marbles, with time running out, goes wide right.  

Now that there is real funny. Especially if you step over to the AGS board every once in a while.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

No Skill, 83% for the bison to win? I didn't realize you took your name so seriously ;D

I think the Bison are favored but more like 70/30 rather than 83/17.

I posted my percentages earlier on another thread. Here they are again (65/35 Bison).

2% STATE blows out Bison
              33% STATE wins close
              35% Bison squeak it out
              30% Bison big

I still like the Jacks to win when it is close to start the fourth quarter!
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
                No Skill, 83% for the bison to win?  I didn't realize you took your name so seriously  ;D

I think the Bison are favored but more like 70/30 rather than 83/17.

I posted my percentages earlier on another thread.  Here they are again (65/35 Bison).

2% STATE blows out Bison
                33% STATE wins close
                35% Bison squeak it out
                30% Bison big

I still like the Jacks to win when it is close to start the fourth quarter!
                After seeing the Cal Poly game I have no doubts.  No disrespect to the Jacks, it's just NDSU's year.

BTW That's my online poker name...has nothing to do with football.

Comment

Well here's to hoping the name works in the football predictions area also
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Here's to hoping. [smiley=beer.gif]

Comment

I honestly think that its either gonna be an NDSU blow out or an SDSU close one. NDSU hasn't had the most success in close games.

Comment

I'll go out on a limb with 41-38 Rabbits, with Parker Douglas winning it as time runs out with a long field goal.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                          I honestly think that its either gonna be an NDSU blow out or an SDSU close one.  NDSU hasn't had the most success in close games.
                          UC Davis?????

NDSU 28 UCD 24

Ball St??????

NDSU 29 BSU 24

Close games or blow outs NDSU just seems to get it done this year. I guess my prediction isn't really a blow out or a close game.... NDSU-31 SDSU-17

Comment

Minnesota
                            Minnesota 10 NDSU 9

Comment

I guess there is one thing NDSU doesn’t have. That’s Kardoes and I’m darn glad of that. It’s going to be one tough game. I do know without a doubt that kid believes more in his O line, his defense and the special teams than anybody out there. He thinks they can handle anybody. He has all the confidence in the world that they can do it. And, THEY believe in him and that’s what has made it work. Win or lose this is going to be a hard played game with all the guts they’ve got. I’m going with the win. I going with I believe in them too.
                              GO JACKS!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X