IPFW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IPFW

Would love to see a performance like this for the rest of the season and tourney time for every game.

Comment

Just goes to show what can happen if this team decides to play defense . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Was at the game. It wasn't even fair. What a game from everyone. Dale's offensive performance was the best of his career. GO JACKS!
        I was there too and concur with the above.

Did I see filbert shed a tear for the Mastodons?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
          I was there too and concur with the above.

Did I see filbert shed a tear for the Mastodons?
          No.

"I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Fantastic post game video tonight from TV - check out his blog.

Nagy was really funny.

Clint was asked about Dale's dunk and had a great response.

Fife was brutally, brutally honest. His pressers are classic.

Chris Paul threw out about 31 "south" references in 5 minutes.

And I'll just say, I wouldn't want to be in practice with AJ tomorrow - yikes.
            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post

Nagy was really funny.

He has always done that, I'm pretty sure NDSU is just North and SDSU is South.

Comment

Wow. Great win. Dale had a board-crashing, one-armed, put-back, tomahawk jam that was awesome. Nate an impressive breakaway jam. Clint was on fire. The game was over early in the second half. The top six sat out about the last 10 minutes. Too bad Petersen quit. He would have played a lot.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Why? It appears they don't listen to anything he says.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    Why? It appears they don't listen to anything he says.
                    What can he say, these girls are beyond the yelling sessions, their beyond the bust the gut all out practice sessions. They need some deep down soul searching and need to decide if they are going to be embarrassed the rest of the season by the teams they used to control with ease or if they are going to dig deep and start to think about what they are doing on the court and quit being the dogs and become the masters again. They need to slow down and start to think about things. They need to open their eyes, see the whole court and where they are at on it. It's like they have tunnel vision and only see the player they are supposed to pass the ball to or who has the open shot. Teams like ORU see the court, they anticipate the next pass and more than likely they intercept it. They see the dribble and usually steal it.
                    Right now the Jacks dont see anything it seems escially the basket. Put the ball up, quit all the unnecissary passes and just shoot the dang ball and hope it goes in the hole.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      Just goes to show what can happen if this team decides to play defense . . .
                      Just goes to show what happens when our guards don't have to sag off their men to help the post players. Everybody played their their men straight up and played great d and rebounded well. Fun game.....

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                        Just goes to show what happens when our guards don't have to sag off their men to help the post players. Everybody played their their men straight up and played great d and rebounded well. Fun game.....

We get a defensive big - don't need him to score, but do need wide body presence and help rebounding - and watch out. Seriously watch out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                          Wow. Great win. Dale had a board-crashing, one-armed, put-back, tomahawk jam that was awesome. Nate an impressive breakaway jam. Clint was on fire. The game was over early in the second half. The top six sat out about the last 10 minutes. Too bad Petersen quit. He would have played a lot.
                          GENTLEMEN, that was impressive! Great job, fun to watch. If you were not their.....shame on you.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Nagy was really funny.

Fife was late to the presser and the word was he had a "team meeting" after the game. I really loved his responses, pauses and posturing.

Someone threw out a question last night about Paul: "What does he do next year when USD is in the conference?" Who gets to be "South?"

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              We get a defensive big - don't need him to score, but do need wide body presence and help rebounding - and watch out. Seriously watch out.
                              Even a largely defensive post will get chances for easy scores with the way Nate can penetrate and draw people to him.

Comment

Great game last night. Good to let Nate rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X