More accuratly its Hobo Daze

Comment

• Re: The Jackrabbit Logo

Whatever it is, it was always a week long bender for me. ;D

Comment

Hobo Day - the Saturday with the designated football game

Hobo Week - the entire week prior to Hobo Day

Hobo Days - reference to the days in Hobo Week that were used for anything related to the celebration. In reality, it is usually another way of referencing Hobo Week. However I hold out hope that some students actually do study one day during that week.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
          Yikes.... I guess a small gap, space, whatever between two words is a bi g de al. I equate it to Hobo Day(s). I commonly hear SDSU Alums/students refer to it incorrectly as Hobo Days. More of a pet peeve that worth jumping all over it.

I think it was a good attempt, I haven't seen the others so I can't compare, but nothing wrong with making a go at it.

Think you'd get the Citibank account if you spell the company Citi Bank in your proposal? How about Daktronics if you spell it Dak Tronics? Larson Manufacturing if you spell it Larsen? When you're in the branding business as those people are, making a mistake with the name of the client is kind of a deal-breaker. Releasing your mistake to the public to gain attention for your business seems pretty dumb, too.

Saying the name of your school's traditional homecoming celebration wrong isn't quite in the same league, but speaks to the same lack of attention to detail that seems to be increasingly common these days.
          Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
          X