GDT:SDSU @ ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU @ ORU

50-49 ORU w/ 2:25 left in the first half.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
      We look lost on defense IMO.
      That is the look of wanting to be playing offens!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

How many offensive rebounds for ORU?
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I think it's important to note that we shot 70% from the field for nearly the entire half and will be going into the locker room down 1.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            I think it's important to note that we shot 70% from the field for nearly the entire half and will be going into the locker room down 1.
            Golden Eagles play our game better.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
              That says it all! Not even fun to watch!

Comment

Why can't King play anymore I like his energy when he on the floor.

Comment

13-5 run by Eagles. They played better defense and Sdsu is not shooting 70%.

Comment

Originally posted by VANARROW View Post
                    I agree. Even though he isn't as polished on the offensive side, his defense and energy more than make up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by VANARROW View Post

Because you are not the coach and don't know everything that is going on. There's probably a reason why the coaches are not putting him in. Maybe there is something happening in practice that they don't like, which means he's not playing.
                      Rollin' in my 5.0
                      With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                      Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Another 2nd half shellacking in progress.

Might need an adjustment or two..

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
                          Because you are not the coach and don't know everything that is going on. There's probably a reason why the coaches are not putting him in. Maybe there is something happening in practice that they don't like, which means he's not playing.
                          He may be playing too much defense!

Comment

Comment

I've had my shots contested more at the YMCA shooting around by myself. At least someone walked by now and then.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Severyn??

Comment

Working...
                                X