Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GDT:SDSU @ ORU

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
    Zimmee will not write anything bad because with a new coach zimmer wants to be able to continue to get good access with otz. If he starts asking tough questions he will get less and less access. That's my opinion based off of zimmer defending tj.

338th ranked defense and have played strictly zone these last 11 games or so. The worst part is all he talks about is offense. There is no way he can be that naive. Time to ugly some games up.

If tj was smart the first game he would run man is vs ipfw....then he can say told you so.
    I never thought I'd be happy to see SDSU ugly-up games the way NDSU used to. But I would be happy to see that. Run the weave! I can't even write that without feeling a little bit sick.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
      I never thought I'd be happy to see SDSU ugly-up games the way NDSU used to. But I would be happy to see that. Run the weave! I can't even write that without feeling a little bit sick.
      Hell, Bill Self has been running the weave with Kansas this year. If it's good enough for him . . .
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
        Zimmee will not write anything bad because with a new coach zimmer wants to be able to continue to get good access with otz. If he starts asking tough questions he will get less and less access. That's my opinion based off of zimmer defending tj.

338th ranked defense and have played strictly zone these last 11 games or so. The worst part is all he talks about is offense. There is no way he can be that naive. Time to ugly some games up.

If tj was smart the first game he would run man is vs ipfw....then he can say told you so.
        Or maybe Zimmer isn't emotionally invested in the team like frustrated fans are and can look at this more dispassionately.

Also I personally be disappointed if Otz says I told you so about anything to the fans. Fans shouldn't dictate how he coaches, he should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
          Or maybe Zimmer isn't emotionally invested in the team like frustrated fans are and can look at this more dispassionately.

Also I personally be disappointed if Otz says I told you so about anything to the fans. Fans shouldn't dictate how he coaches, he should.

Good point. Plus, I am pretty sure Zimmer was the one who asked about the "missing" players and whether TJ still planned to stick with the zone at the end of the Omaha game. Not sure what tough questions others think he should be asking.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
            Good point. Plus, I am pretty sure Zimmer was the one who asked about the "missing" players and whether TJ still planned to stick with the zone at the end of the Omaha game. Not sure what tough questions others think he should be asking.
            Pretty sure it's mostly people who were upset TJ got hired over a certain someone, and they want him to rip on the team every article and be as negative as they are.

Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

The post game that Sutton had for ORU stated that if you were looking for defense in a game, you were in the wrong arena. He did not dodge the situation. I am not finding the post game for the SDSU team and coach. If someone could provide that link, that would be great. Thanks.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Watching the women play ORU today maybe the men should watch how they play. Work the ball around set screen run some one on ones. Get back and play man to man and weak side defense that how to play ball....

Comment

Working...
                X